• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Skyper Cheaters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantasy55

Spectator
Reaction score
do something about the spectators that uses skype. they give away positions to their team-mate. i do not like this one bit. it wrecks the fun.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
There is nothing to do to stop people from skyping. Also, like MiCr2 said, they wouldn't have a teamspeak if they didn't think it would be fair. With skype cheaters, the game goes faster too which keeps the specs bored for a shorter period of time. I'm sure that without skype/teamspeak the games would get much closer to the full length much more often.

Chopper7775

Survivor
Reaction score
I've actually done this a couple of times.
Once, because my brother was the absolute underdog in a match (I hadn't been playing with him). The other guys were either camping noobs or the cornucopia-seize 'ers. I helped him out, and he still ended up dying (not much of a chance).
The second time was a couple days ago when I got into the same server as him. He and his teammate, who he was going to let win, were on the other side of the map from the last guy alive. And whaddaya know? That noob had no armor and wooden sword. He was sitting in a tree, and there were 30 more minutes left in the game; so, yes, I did tell him where the noob was, and yes, it did speed up the game by 30 minutes. People were actually happy, because it was obvious he was going to lose.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My friends always help me and tel me who to watch out for and wo to attack.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sure, let's ban talking to eachother. Keep the games running for an hour! Keep specs bored! I'm supportive of OP.

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
what could even possibly be done? you want chad to hack into your computer and stop you from using skype? Or how about he sets up a monitoring system so if he hears any1 cheat by giving away positions through skype he bans them. He could use a satellite or somthing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci