• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Skyward Crest (24 Players)

Would you like to see this map added to the MCGamer Survival Games map rotation?

• Yes

Votes: 61 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 13 17.6%

• Total voters
N

Nikola

idk its nice tho
Thanks I guess lel

btw. I want the normal moonbase back because the tiering on the map is nerfed so hard... there's liek one route that's okay not even a little bit op. whoever gets a sword in the mine area has basically won the game

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Meh
-=snip=-
Yeah..... We don't claim to have superior maps or to be "out-of-this-world" builders, but there is a way to present a negative opinion of a map. It is called criticism. It is this fun thing where you're not a jerk and actually tell us what you don't like or what we can approve upon. What you did was condescending and makes you look bad. Good day.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
No one is mad. I was simply pointing out that you are obviously trolling and just being a jerk. If you don't like the map tell us why and what we can improve upon. If not, leave the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

BAGHRB

Career
Reaction score
No one is mad. I was simply pointing out that you are obviously trolling and just being a jerk. If you don't like the map tell us why and what we can improve upon. If not, leave the thread.
Okie dokie. I'm sorry if I offended you and hope make up :)

King

Experienced
Reaction score
This is truely a beauty of a map. I can tell that this map has been worked on by many talented builders even without reading who helped. It's a great original map and I hope that it gets accepted.

Best of luck Andrew.

N

Nikola

This is truely a beauty of a map. I can tell that this map has been worked on by many talented builders even without reading who helped. It's a great original map and I hope that it gets accepted.

Best of luck Andrew.
Thank you for the kind of words, sir. It does really mean a lot considering a lot of us have put hours and hours into making this map. These type of comments really bring a smile on my face :) Have a nice day!

AlpakaWhacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hmm, I'm not entirely sure about how this map will play but I shall take a closer look at it as it certainly looks interesting. Could you DM me a download of the map? Cheers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci