• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Slagguarons Mcsg Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slagguaron

Experienced
Reaction score
Well I decided to copy everyone else. Lets get started. 0ctober 12, 2012. I was scrolling through youtube and saw a video by antvenom. I watched it and afterwards I looked for mcsg. Once i found it i had to learn how to join the servers withouht being kicked. Eventually i did. I got into a game on sg2. I died when the was 5 people left. I decided I'd spectate. In deathmatch i saw a guy named Kolstreak take on a team of 2. Afterwards i tracked him to the next game, where i got his skype. After a month of talking he added me to a call with Kmaster613 and Tzazon. After about 4 months we drifted apart. During that time I met. Flohoho, Kristier12, InfinitySx3, Wolf_Rusher, Will_The_Blondin, And many more. Then they introduced me to Screwyougumby2 and illumina. These two guys are what inspired me to become a better pvper. Now i can beat one of them. <3 you guys. We became friends and started skyping. This was the around the time I was getting good. 150+ wins. I remember being in a sg2 game with Flo and Kristie deep into the game they died and I Screamed nooo my girls! Later on i found out Flo wasn't a girl. Eventually Kmaster, Kol, And Tzazon came back. This was around the time i got my 200th win. It was on sg1 we all got inside the spectators house and waited till dm. It was a 11 person dm extremely hectic. At this time i was becoming extremely well known on the Ca servers. Every game there was someone saying my name. At one point i had an 8 man team. Just to troll them i commited suicide. Now we are here. All i remember is great times with my friends. Time to list

Kolstreak- Brother. Its funny you tried so hard to keep you real name from us just to troll us. After i found out I still called you Kol.

Kmaster613- We would stay up all night talking. Your the reason i gained wins so quickly. I wub you.

Tzazon- I love your critical thinking. And how you would add 10 year old to our call then betray them.

Flohoho- Your voice serenades me.

Kristie- Our long conversations about life and music will never compare to anything. Breaking benjamin for life.

InfinitySx3- I always thought you where funny. First call i was ever in with you. You yelled at Kristie saying I have 3 Diamonds. 3! 1 2 3. And you actually counted it out <3.

Wolf_Rusher- Your just weird.

Gumby- I remeber how many tactics i was taught by you. And your youtube.

Illumina- Our secret conversations about other people are amazing. We always predict the future.

I know this was sloppy. I had like no time. But nevertheless thanks for reading. I love you all..

Reaction score
Well I decided to copy everyone else. Lets get started. 0ctober 12, 2012. I was scrolling through youtube and saw a video by antvenom. I watched it and afterwards I looked for mcsg. Once i found it i had to learn how to join the servers withouht being kicked. Eventually i did. I got into a game on sg2. I died when the was 5 people left. I decided I'd spectate. In deathmatch i saw a guy named Kolstreak take on a team of 2. Afterwards i tracked him to the next game, where i got his skype. After a month of talking he added me to a call with Kmaster613 and Tzazon. After about 4 months we drifted apart. During that time I met. Flohoho, Kristier12, InfinitySx3, Wolf_Rusher, Will_The_Blondin, And many more. Then they introduced me to Screwyougumby2 and illumina. These two guys are what inspired me to become a better pvper. Now i can beat one of them. <3 you guys. We became friends and started skyping. This was the around the time I was getting good. 150+ wins. I remember being in a sg2 game with Flo and Kristie deep into the game they died and I Screamed nooo my girls! Later on i found out Flo wasn't a girl. Eventually Kmaster, Kol, And Tzazon came back. This was around the time i got my 200th win. It was on sg1 we all got inside the spectators house and waited till dm. It was a 11 person dm extremely hectic. At this time i was becoming extremely well known on the Ca servers. Every game there was someone saying my name. At one point i had an 8 man team. Just to troll them i commited suicide. Now we are here. All i remember is great times with my friends. Time to list

Kolstreak- Brother. Its funny you tried so hard to keep you real name from us just to troll us. After i found out I still called you Kol.

Kmaster613- We would stay up all night talking. Your the reason i gained wins so quickly. I wub you.

Tzazon- I love your critical thinking. And how you would add 10 year old to our call then betray them.

Flohoho- Your voice serenades me.

Kristie- Our long conversations about life and music will never compare to anything. Breaking benjamin for life.

InfinitySx3- I always thought you where funny. First call i was ever in with you. You yelled at Kristie saying I have 3 Diamonds. 3! 1 2 3. And you actually counted it out <3.

Wolf_Rusher- Your just weird.

Gumby- I remeber how many tactics i was taught by you. And your youtube.

Illumina- Our secret conversations about other people are amazing. We always predict the future.

I know this was sloppy. I had like no time. But nevertheless thanks for reading. I love you all..
Your gone?

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Thread locked due a necropost. Please do not post on threads that have been inactive for over 30 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci