• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

- Snip - 1v1 Torney! (6/12/14) At about 12pm Adelaide time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hello!

Unfortunately you are not allowed to advertise other communities on any of our platforms.

Quoted from the Rules:

7. Do not advertise: Advertising other communities or events in order to profit is prohibited.

Example:

1. Check out my stream at www.streamingwebsite.com/advertising I’m streaming [Server that is not MCSG]
  2. Go subscribe to me on youtube: www.youtube.com/MCChadtheDJ Cool videos of [Server that is not MCSG]
• Advertising MCGamer videos are allowed if asked for. For streams, you may say it once per game, or once every half hour in the hub.
  1. Look at this cool picture of me on [Server that is not MCSG]
  2. MCSG sucks. [Server name] is way better and you should check it out.
  • Do not post links unless asked.
  • Posting links of live streams and youtube channels is allowed only if the stream or youtube channel contains MCSG.
  • Links and addresses of other communities are not allowed.
  • If you are unsure whether something is classified as advertising, ask a staff member before hand.
  • Saying things like, “Leave MCSG for [server name]” or anything similar to it is considered advertising.
  • Having a forum signature that violate these rules will not be allowed.
Thread Locked. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci