• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Snowy mountains

Good map idea

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firemonkey111

Tribute
Reaction score
This map is a map with huge Mountains some places so steep that you have to climb up with ladders in the mountain there are some hollowed out caves in the side of the mountains with chests. there is small lodges broken into with a chest or two big pine forest at the bottom with a frozen river. there is also a medium sized mountain. A crevice somewhere in the map. Anymore ideas.

Firemonkey111

Tribute
Reaction score
Also there is one cave system that will lead to 2 double chests but the cave system has traps.

Firemonkey111

Tribute
Reaction score
Some of the traps for the map can include old war landmines Aka Tnt. Classic lava pits. Some classic pitfalls maybe with a way out. There also is the classic knock somebody off the mountain. Tell me what you think

Reaction score
i really like this ideas bcuz i am somewhat good at mine craft parkour and i will have a bigger chance of winning
:D:D:D:D:D
if they made this map real that would be really, really, REALLY, COOL

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
i really like this ideas bcuz i am somewhat good at mine craft parkour and i will have a bigger chance of winning
:D:D:D:D:D
if they made this map real that would be really, really, REALLY, COOL
Hey :) I know you're new, but please don't bump old threads! This one was made back in April, 8 months ago. Try to post in the new threads :) If you ever need help with anything, you can come to me and I'll be glad to help :D

Thesgpro

Survivor
Reaction score
Epic parkour over THE LAVA ALSO SMALL TIGHT BRIDGES FOR EPIC RISKY BATTLES..,....... thank u

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
Epic parkour over THE LAVA ALSO SMALL TIGHT BRIDGES FOR EPIC RISKY BATTLES..,....... thank u
This thread was created 8 months ago. Please refrain from posting on old threads.

Thread locked.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci