• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Social/Gaming Time - How do you find a balance?

BigBoiPvP

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey there,
As I ( and i'm sure many others ) am having trouble trying to find a balance between social life / family life / online life , I was interested in hiw all of you guys balance and distribute your time between irl and online. Do you have a routine or do you just go on mcsg when you have any spare time?
Thanks very much for sharing your opinion,
BigBoi / Tom

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Hm, my daily life consists of this:
School from 8 AM - 2:30 PM
I get home at about 3 PM
I usually do some homework for a bit, do everything I need to do

The rest is usually just playing games/hanging out with family.

To be quite honest, I get on whenever I have the chance, or whenever I have free time.

BigBoiPvP

Spectator
Reaction score
Hm, my daily life consists of this:
School from 8 AM - 2:30 PM
I get home at about 3 PM
I usually do some homework for a bit, do everything I need to do

The rest is usually just playing games/hanging out with family.

To be quite honest, I get on whenever I have the chance, or whenever I have free time.
Sounds pretty nice and organised bud, school revision and hw defo comes before sg for me like yourself. After all, sg's just a hobby

StaticReach

Experienced
Reaction score
To commence I would like to state that I too could not find a balance at a specific time but will list the procedures I take in order to have an equilibrium in all fields.

To begin with I delegate appointed times to balancing out my life. What I am trying to portray when I state that is I come up with a general schedule in which I follow that enables me to balance out the necessities of my life. An example of this would simply following a resume which directs me to play for an hour, then work for an hour and spend time with my family. Although schedules may work for some individuals I am always sure to do certain actions when its appropriate to. For example if there is no need to delegate time to a certain area such as video, I will direct my time to other activities which are of precedence. Lastly ,
before I come to conclusion of what needs to be done I take note of any other necessities which intersect with what I have planned and am sure to plan in advance so I can get maximum time in all areas of relevance.

Anyway, that's what I personally do to ensure I have a fantastic day but believe in the end it all depends on your preference and what works best for you.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
I used to be a hardcore gamer who had gaming as a main priority but since a year or two I've changed. I currently prioritise everything from real life and in my spare time I'll play a game or two.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci