• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Solar Frost 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciguli

Spectator
Reaction score
Name of map:Solar Frost 2
Lead Builder/Build team name:Team Turkish Names: ItsCagatayQG and NoHaxJustProoo
Game type:Survival Games
Map description:Like Solar Frost But Many Chests
Video/screenshots:
Coordinates of corn and deathmatch Arena if applicable:Don't have
Map radius:500

Attachments

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Im sorry sir but im afraid you need premission from the original map creators to revamp this map, if you have it please post your evidence on the thread. Otherwise mcgamer unfortunately can't accept it :/

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
:eek: That looks sick, unfortunately you don't have permission from the original owner of Solar Frost to submit this :(

EDIT: May I ask what pack you were using in the first screenshot? I like the sun :p

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I really don't know what you were trying to achieve with this map, but it's not any better than the original solar frost. The cornucopia just looks really awkward with random snow pillars, and you didn't really showcase any other parts of the map. Since I assume you didn't get permission from the original creators of Solar Frost to do this, it won't get accepted by McGamer.

Spitzify

Career
Reaction score
It looks very similar to the original (I know it's a revamp/remake) but it just looks like the same map with a few minor edits to the spawn. You also need the creators of Solar Frost permission to Revamp the map.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Technically, this would be Solar Frost 3.

However, you have failed to gather permission from the original creators and MCGamer no longer accepts maps such as these unless there are special circumstances.

KitMencha I'll let you decide what to do with this thread. :p

Dank420

Experienced
Reaction score
Im sorry sir but im afraid you need premission from the original map creators to revamp this map, if you have it please post your evidence on the thread. Otherwise mcgamer unfortunately can't accept it :/
I don't think he can get in contact with them

imSader

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry but you have to get permission from the original map maker to create this map other wise it would be denied and also the screenshots don't really show much because of the render distance and just plain bad screenshots.
Goodluck!
-Chroma

Glade_OS

Experienced
Reaction score
I doubt this will get in :/ For one, I am not sure you got permission to make this. Second, from the pictures, I think the Solar Frost on the servers at the moment looks better :/ Sorry ;-;

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Unauthorised revamp. Thread locked and moved to Map Archive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci