• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Solo SG!

nrob19

Platinum
Reaction score

Credits to Braden for the artwork, and Vanicle | Vanessa & Nephilim for helping writing the thread!

We all know and love Minecraft Survival Games for different reasons. Whether it’s the insane sword combos, the tricky choke points, or the thrill of getting to your chest route first, MCSG has been one of our most popular gametypes. Now, we would like to officially introduce an eagerly awaited spin-off to this gamemode - SoloSG!

• Solo SG will be a fight to the end with 12 players maximum, and will start with 6 players minimum.

• There will be a 2 player deathmatch.

• No chat is allowed in-game and has therefore been disabled, to prevent players communicating with one another and discouraging teaming.

• All tributes will be disguised upon entering the game, giving the game its own twist and encouraging the Solo gameplay.

• The same 24 player maps that are currently being used on the regular SG servers will also be utilized for Solo SG. However, half of the spawn podiums will be deactivated.

• A new section has been made in the hub, where players can access the signs to join the game. It is an underground room, made in the same place as the regular SG signs. This might be subject to change in the future.

• Sponsoring will not be allowed and has been disabled in this gamemode.

Solo SG, as you can tell by the name already, will have the same concept as our regular Survival Games gamemode, however it will be played solo. Teaming with other players will not be tolerated and certain features have been added to prevent this from happening as much as possible. If you are caught teaming with someone else in the game, you will be removed from the network for a 1 hour repeating ban. This means that if you are caught teaming again, you will be removed for 1 hour repeatedly. However this may be subject to change upon community response and developer input.

All players will be disguised, however, the same rules and regulations apply to our solo servers. If a player is violating a rule, please report them to a staff member or at http://report.mcgamer.info. Our moderators have the resources to issue the correct punishments even when an individual is disguised.

There will be separate leaderboards for the Solo SG gamemode, allowing players to climb to the top on a new leaderboard and see where you stand against the best Solo SG players. Any wins or losses that were made on these leaderboards will not affect your regular SG statistics.

Leaderboards Link: http://www.mcgamer.net/stats/solosg.

If you have any feedback or suggestions, please make sure to let us know! We will be listening to the community for any thoughts and feedback to provide the best experience we can. There are also plans to open up a forum section dedicated to Solo SG discussions, feature suggestions, and tips and tricks. If you find any bugs or glitches within this gamemode, or in general, make sure to submit a bug report to our Github: https://github.com/MCGamerNetwork/Issues. Remember to follow the template to give us all the information we need to resolve the issue!

We hope you’ll enjoy this new addition to the MCGamer Network!

~ MCGamer Staff team.

Braden 'e tasarımları için Vanicle | Vanessa ve Nephilim 'e bu konuyu yazmamda yardımcı oldukları için teşekkürler!

Hepimiz biliyoruz ve Minecraft Survival Games'i farklı nedenlerden dolayı seviyoruz. Başarılı başarısız hunharca kılıç komboları, , aldatıcı nefes kesen noktalar, yada sandık rotanızı ilk sizin ele geçirmeniz, MCSG en tanınmış oyun şeklidir. Şimdi, Bu heyecanla beklenen yan oyun şekli SoloSG! 'yi resmen tanıtmak istiyoruz.

• Solo SG savaş en fazla 12 oyuncu, ve en az 6 oyuncuyla başlayıp bitecek.
  • Deathmach'te 2 oyuncu olacak.
  • Oyun içinde konuşmak kabul edilemez bu nedenle devre dışı bırakılmıştır, oyuncuların iletişime geçmesini önlemek ve hayal kırıklığı olacak olan takımlaşmayı önlemek için.
  • Tüm haraçlar oyunda girdikten sonra disguise olacaktır, oyuncuların oyuna kendisini vermesi ve yalnız SoloSG ye teşvik için.
  • 24 kişilik haritalar Sg sunucularında sürekli kullanılıyor ayrıca aynı haritalar Solo SG içinde kullanılıyor. Herneyse , *"half of the spawn podiums" devre dışı olacaktır.
  • Hub'da yeni bir bölüm yapılmıştır, oyuncuların oyuna girmek için erişebileceği **signs ler nerde. Onlar yer altındaki odada, SG *signs leriyle aynı yere yapıldı. Bu ileride değiştirilebilir.
  • Sponsorluk sistemi kabul edilemez ve devre dışı bırakılmıştır.
*Bahsedilen "half of the spawn podiums" tan kastın ne olduğunu tam anlamadım. Herhalde oyunda oyuncu sayısı azken ortadaki platformların sıra sıra dolmıyacağını veya onun gibi birşeyi kastetmiş.

** signs = Minecraft'taki tabela.

Solo SG, adından anlıyacağınız gibi, normal Survival Games ile aynı şekilde, fakat solo (takımsız) şekilde oynayacaksınız. Diğer oyuncularla takımlaşmaya tölerans gösterilmiyecektir ve bazı özelliklerde bunu mümkün olmasını engelledik. Eğer oyunda takımken yakalanırsanız 1 saat boyunca sunucudan uzaklaştırılacaksınız. .Bunun anlamı eğer siz tekrar takımken yakalanırsanız bir saat uzaklaştırmanız tekrarlanacaktır. Herneyse tabii ki bu topluluğun vericeği tepkiye ve geliştiricilere göre değişebilir.

Tüm oyuncular disguise olacaktır, herneyse, aynır kurallar ve yönetmelikler tüm solo sunucular için geçerlidir. Eğer oyuncu kuralları ihlal ederse, lütfen yetkililere bildirin yada buraya http://report.mcgamer.info. Moderatörlerimiz sorunları çözer ve doğru cezayı uygular hatta disguise olunduğunda bile.

SoloSG oyununun ayrı bir sıralaması olacak , oyuncuların yeni sıralamada yükseklere tırmanmasına ve en iyi SoloSG oyuncularına karşı nerede olduklarını görmelerine izin verdik. Herhangibir kazanma veya kaybetme bu sıralamada değişecek ve sizin normal SG istatiklerinizi etkilemeyecektir.

Sıralama Link: http://www.mcgamer.net/stats/solosg.

Eğer görüşleriniz ve değerlendirmeleriniz varsa bize söyledinizden emin olun!
We will be listening to the community for any thoughts and feedback to provide the best experience we can. There are also plans to open up a forum section dedicated to Solo SG discussions, feature suggestions, and tips and tricks. If you find any bugs or glitches within this gamemode, or in general, make sure to submit a bug report to our Github:https://github.com/MCGamerNetwork/Issues. Remember to follow the template to give us all the information we need to resolve the issue!

Biz MCGamer Network'un yeni eklentisinde eğleniceğinizi umuyoruz.

~ MCGamer Yetkili takımı.

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ah yes! The long awaited SoloSG has arrived. This is a very nice thread Nick, well detailed, yet short and sweet ( :

Joey

Staffing Team Lead
Reaction score
The hype! Really, though, I feel like this gamemode will appease a lot of the more competitive players. Keep up the great work, you guys!

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
#Hype! ^.^

Remember to give us as much feedback as possible as well! All your suggestions, bug reports and concerns are highly appreciated.

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
1: since when was there a new admin who are you what
2: finally the tryhards will be somewhere else
3: oh wait i have to deal with more teams in regular sg xdddd
4: i dont really play mcsg anymore why do i care nvm

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
nrob19 is our new local admin who will be covering the majority of Col's tasks. It's crucial to have a local member of the administration who works close with Chad to keep everything running smoothly. Instead of wording it that way, a simple "Hi" would be appreciated.

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score

Credits to Braden for the artwork, and Vanicle | Vanessa & Nephilim for helping writing the thread!

We all know and love Minecraft Survival Games for different reasons. Whether it’s the insane sword combos, the tricky choke points, or the thrill of getting to your chest route first, MCSG has been one of our most popular gametypes. Now, we would like to officially introduce an eagerly awaited spin-off to this gamemode - SoloSG!

• Solo SG will be a fight to the end with 12 players maximum, and will start with 6 players minimum.

• There will be a 2 player deathmatch.

• No chat is allowed in-game and has therefore been disabled, to prevent players communicating with one another and discouraging teaming.

• All tributes will be disguised upon entering the game, giving the game its own twist and encouraging the Solo gameplay.

• The same 24 player maps that are currently being used on the regular SG servers will also be utilized for Solo SG. However, half of the spawn podiums will be deactivated.

• A new section has been made in the hub, where players can access the signs to join the game. It is an underground room, made in the same place as the regular SG signs. This might be subject to change in the future.

• Sponsoring will not be allowed and has been disabled in this gamemode.

• COMING SOON: Only a certain percentage of the total amount of chests will be spawned into the map, making finding loot less easier.

Solo SG, as you can tell by the name already, will have the same concept as our regular Survival Games gamemode, however it will be played solo. Teaming with other players will not be tolerated and certain features have been added to prevent this from happening as much as possible. If you are caught teaming with someone else in the game, you will be removed from the network for a 1 hour repeating ban. This means that if you are caught teaming again, you will be removed for 1 hour repeatedly. However this may be subject to change upon community response and developer input.

All players will be disguised, however, the same rules and regulations apply to our solo servers. If a player is violating a rule, please report them to a staff member or at http://report.mcgamer.info. Our moderators have the resources to issue the correct punishments even when an individual is disguised.

There will be separate leaderboards for the Solo SG gamemode, allowing players to climb to the top on a new leaderboard and see where you stand against the best Solo SG players. Any wins or losses that were made on these leaderboards will not affect your regular SG statistics.

Leaderboards Link: http://www.mcgamer.net/stats/solosg.

If you have any feedback or suggestions, please make sure to let us know! We will be listening to the community for any thoughts and feedback to provide the best experience we can. There are also plans to open up a forum section dedicated to Solo SG discussions, feature suggestions, and tips and tricks. If you find any bugs or glitches within this gamemode, or in general, make sure to submit a bug report to our Github: https://github.com/MCGamerNetwork/Issues. Remember to follow the template to give us all the information we need to resolve the issue!

We hope you’ll enjoy this new addition to the MCGamer Network!

~ MCGamer Staff team.
Glad to read the official post of it's arrival to our network. The bird will fly when people team in SoloSG.

Like Nick said, we take teaming in SoloSG just as serious as any other offense - don't do it!

Great thread nonetheless, great job Nick. c:

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
Just a few points I'd like to make out of this reply.

1. Nephilim already replied to you regarding that.
2. Just because you play Solo goes not make you a tryhard. In fact, I don't try at SG whatsoever, and I play solo. I sort of get what you mean, but let's be a bit more mature on the forums.
3. If you don't want to deal with teams, play Solo. Why would you choicefully play regular to deal with teams? I don't follow.
4. No point in making comment #2 & #3 if #4 immediately backfires on it.

I apologize if this came off rude, just wanted to simply outline all the statements you made as they really didn't click in my mind. ^_^

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci