• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

''SoloSG''

Ersiin

Platinum
Reaction score
So, some of you know that SoloSG have been realeased. That's a good fact, beacause you find teamers everywhere, but I think another leadearboards was not required, everybody worked for their stats and now MCSG ruin them again. I think I will never play again SoloSG, just classic because I don't wanna start my stats again from 0/0. What do you think guys 'bout this new feature?

Reactions: Rhu

DvstDash

Experienced
Reaction score
Haven't played yet because I'm on vac. Can't wait to try out when I get back home tomorrow! :p;)

Lis

Career
Reaction score
I believe it was preferred to have separate leaderboards and so it was implemented.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
There are a few things I would like to address:

"Another leaderboards was not required"

- Back when we introduced the idea of Solo SG, we asked around to see if people would prefer separate leaderboards, or include the Solo SG statistics in the current one. The majority voted for separate leaderboards.

"Everybody worked for their stats and now MCSG ruins them again"

- How exactly are we ruining your old statistics by implementing separate leaderboards? Since they are not being counted towards your total amount of games played or games won, I don't see how they would ruin anything in particular. This was one of the main reasons why people vouched for separate leaderboards, to save their current statistics.

"...because I don't wanna start my stats again from 0/0"

- Since it's a new game mode, it's only normal that everyone will start with 0/0 games. You keep all the wins you gained on (Team) SG and any future games you play on there will still be counted and added to your total. Any games you play on Solo SG will be added into your statistics on the new leaderboards. So in no way do these two conflict with one another.

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
"Another leaderboards was not required"

- Back when we introduced the idea of Solo SG, we asked around to see if people would prefer separate leaderboards, or include the Solo SG statistics in the current one. The majority voted for separate leaderboards.
When was the first time your network had introduced SoloSG? I'm surprised that the majority of the community would want separate leaderboards.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't know about it. As long as winning is still hard, it'll be ok to me. The only problem will be that normal SG will probs be filled up with teams and clans.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci