• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Some bad news :(

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
So, you all know me as Imanol, the kid who is annoying, brags about his anime list and other stuff apparently acknowledging himself as the #1 otaku, but I'm not here to talk about that. I hope this isn't in the wrong section. Let me just get straight to the point, my Father was recently diagnosed with Diabetes, he is really healthy too. I'm so worried about him and I hope he can get better, but I fell into a state of depression because of that. So if I do say something that offends you on another thread than just tell me cause this is making me the way I am.This happens, and my brother is getting deployed soon, so I won't have him. Hopefully I can go back the way I was and my dad recovers, and my brother arrives their safely c:. Maybe some of your words can help me today :)

- Alex

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
I'm really sorry to hear that. If you ever want to talk, just message me or poke me on TeamSpeak; I'll be more than willing to come and talk.

brushed

Platinum
Reaction score
I would love to talk about it c:

Hopefully the doctors do something about it :(
They will probably give him medication called meteformian or atenol, if they do make sure you give these to him everynight, it lowers the blood pressure.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
They will probably give him medication called meteformian or atenol, if they do make sure you give these to him everynight, it lowers the blood pressure.
ok i'll be sure to look out for it thank you so much :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
As long as he's strong, he'll be able to make it. My best friend's grandmother also has diabetes and she's been doing really well the whole time. Don't worry c:

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
As long as he's strong, he'll be able to make it. My best friend's grandmother also has diabetes and she's been doing really well the whole time. Don't worry c:
Thank you, hopefully he will, I'm worried about him so much :(

Warriorss

Career
Reaction score
I don't believe theres a cure for diabetes's, my father has it, and my mother is right on the borderline of getting it. Don't worry bruh your dad will be fine! Just keep praying :D

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't believe theres a cure for diabetes's, my father has it, and my mother is right on the borderline of getting it. Don't worry bruh your dad will be fine! Just keep praying :D
All the "Don't worry's" is really calming me down, I hope this disease isn't as bad as I think it is :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci