• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Some questions about the biggest and famous map from MCGamer.

unnstoppable

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't know if u guys knows, but the biggest and the famous map from MCGamer Server with the name Alaskan Village was just destroyed. I don't know if someone can tell me what just happend with that map.
THAT map was the biggest and famous map playable for CLAN WARS for Hunger Games , the most voted map from ARENAS and yeah.
I want to someone explain me with a reply why Administrators just explode that map from like almost 1 month i think.
I will wait you guys answers about my question. Thank you for view and answers.
Love you guys and STAFF of mcgamer.
+The extra super mega question.
Will be Alaskan Village a revamped/reborn or will be that the end ?

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
You are not using the correct adjectives to describe Alaskan Village. I think you are trying to say it is one of the best maps that we have had.

Anyway, I have heard several rumors as to why it was removed. I have even been told that it hasn't been removed, it is just incredibly rare. Yannick do you know what is going on?

Preston417

Career
Reaction score
Hello, I've checked with our Sr. Staff team and I've been told Alaskan Village has not been removed from MCSG.

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Can you also asked why it is being treated like an unpopular map? It is incredibly rare.
We honestly do not know what the issue is. It is pushed to all the servers and it should be playable. It's available in Maker games on US and EU. In normal ranked SG it shows up sometimes as well. We are/have been looking into this. Hopefully it should be fixed soon.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
We honestly do not know what the issue is. It is pushed to all the servers and it should be playable. It's available in Maker games on US and EU. In normal ranked SG it shows up sometimes as well. We are/have been looking into this. Hopefully it should be fixed soon.
Have you tried turning it off and on again? :cry: :crying:

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Have you tried hitting it? If it works anything like my fridge then you might be able to fix Alaskan village.

unnstoppable

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't how to say but on private matches is also rare?
Yesterday i made like 6 matches private and no one had that map :( pretty much that mean RIP Alaskan :(.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
There have been problems with Alaskan Village basically since it was added to the servers two summers ago. For some reason no one to this day can figure out what's causing these problems which is rather unfortunate because it's a great map.

unnstoppable

Platinum
Reaction score
I hope the Administrators/Owner will be resolve the problem and will be all the maps back on our server.

DaddyCleanup

Career
Reaction score
Alaskan Village must be easier to fix than my Panasonic 20 years television I guess xD.

Hopefully this can be fixed and be playable before the end of the summer, as SG4 ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci