• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Speeding up games faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When you're a career, and you have looted the corn chests at refill, please take every chance you can get to find people and end the game quicker. Especially when there's less than 5 people left and you're far away from eachother.

• Patrol high traffic areas in hopes of running into someone. Don't worry, you're a career. You probably have way better gear than they do and can slaughter any that cross your path.
In map 1, instead of sitting at the corn for 15-4o minutes, you can patrol the areas to:
  • The Pirate Ship
  • The Castle
  • The Vault
  • Back to the Corn
In map 2, instead of sitting at the corn for 15-40 minutes, you can patrol the areas to:
  • The Village
  • The Church to the Bank
  • The Powerplant to the Dead Trees
  • Back to the corn
Thank you for not boring us to death from now on.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Isn't it better to wait at the corn? >.>
More chance they come to you.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Isn't it better to wait at the corn? >.>
More chance they come to you.
No, it's better to do what OMGJustin said and then return to corn to check after a little while. Chances are, if someone came, they will stay or go hide in the trees.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I will try it, but if I conquer the corn on map 1 I won't go away till sunrise ><'

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I will try it, but if I conquer the corn on map 1 I won't go away till sunrise ><'
Same here :p I do that on both maps, on map 1 though I might not leave at all except to specific places.... I suck at finding my way around there :p

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Use the sun and moon to guide you. x'D

Nick Fioretti

Tribute
Reaction score
This is a good tip, but a career will always feel safer at the corn. If there is a team of 2 left, and you are ransacking the housing district on map 2, they might be able to sneak up on you and get you. If you are at the corn, you can see everywhere, and there is a 20 block mad run for them to get at you, and you most likely will destroy. There is a greater chance that if you stay in the corn you will win. A better suggestion would be that the OTHER players fight the player at the corn. I've beaten the guy at the corn before. If you're in the trees and you snipe him a few times, you gain the advantage. Then whack him a few times with your sword.
And for the love of god, if you have nothing, please don't camp in a tall building and wait for the deathmatch. This strategy never wins :p

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you want to make the games end faster then suicide. If you want to WIN the games, like majority of people do, then do whatever it takes. If youre not the career then your not the career. You need a different tactical advantage

Nick Fioretti

Tribute
Reaction score
If you want to make the games end faster the suicide. If you want to WIN the games, like majority of people do, then do whatever it takes. If youre not the career then your not the career. You need a different tactical advantage
Exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci