• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

(SPOILERS) The walking dead Mid-seadon finale! Thoughts!

What do you think of the Episode?

• It was pretty good.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was alright.

• It was bad,

• It was awful.

• Total voters

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
(HUGE SPOILER ALERT! DO NOT READ ANYTHING ON THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED THE EPISODE YET)

Hello there people! Just made this thread to see your thoughts on the lastest episode of the amazing show The Walking Dead, "Too Far Gone".

Honestly... all Ive got to say is.... it was an amazing episode.... but it shattered my heart into pieces and then grinded them into dust only to then clean them up with the noisyest vacum cleaner you could ever find.

I wont mention any spoilers in this first post just in case anyone who finds this thread that hasnt seen the episode and ignored the spoiler warnings doesnt get spiled.

Last edited:

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Herschel died so yeah it sucked...:(
Im really depressed he died but, I dont think the episode sucks because of that. If anything, its even better (in a horribly sad way), we got a huge sad twist there, this wasnt a regular episode, and it was done very well. Unlike season's 3 finale.

Im really going to miss Hershel anyways :(

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Im really depressed he died but, I dont think the episode sucks because of that. If anything, its even better (in a horribly sad way), we got a huge sad twist there, this wasnt a regular episode, and it was done very well. Unlike season's 3 finale.

Im really going to miss Hershel anyways :(
I'm joking :p The episode was really good but I still hate it because Herschel died.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
I'm joking :p The episode was really good but I still hate it because Herschel died.
Yeah I agree... I was so mad and sad at the same time!

Good thing that The Governor is finally dead! Such and a******! Aweosme character, one of those one loves to hate! That really shows how well developed he was. Now Im so curious about the next half of the season!

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It was my favourite episode but when Herschel died :c

DoUEvenShift

Diamond
Reaction score
It was one of the best, if not THE BEST episodes of the series. I haven't cried like that ever in a Walking Dead episode before. Even though Hershel died a brutal death, I think he was content as the last thing he heard was Rick coming around and saying "We can come back." I don't even need to comment on the whole Judeth thing... Andrew and Chandler were phenomenal there and I was bawling. Glad the Gov finally got what he had coming to him. Can't wait for February :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci