• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sponsor Idea

Bagongo

Tribute
Reaction score
I think that A really cool Idea would be to be able to send a note with every sponsor item like in real Hunger games. that would be really really cool.

Thanks for Future Feedbacks, Bagongo

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I think that A really cool Idea would be to be able to send a note with every sponsor item like in real Hunger games. that would be really really cool.

Thanks for Future Feedbacks, Bagongo
I believe JokersMaze has already suggested this, but I'm not 100% sure.
Although I am glad your coming up with ideas, this idea isn't going to work.
Hopefully we have more mature players than immature ones, but we still have to consider that percentage of players.
How could you immaturely write a note?
._. I can just see angry people sending the person that killed them awful messages, or giving their killer's location away to a stacked player.
On that note, whether or not your mature, it could be used to give away locations, which isn't always a good thing.
<3 the idea, but I just don't think it would work

EDIT: Found the link to JokersMaze's thread about this http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/sponsor-item-letters.30457/#post-272954

Bagongo

Tribute
Reaction score
I agree with what you say I didn't thought about that when posting my idea thinking about it this won't work but thanks you fro the "<3 the idea" :D

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
Maybe you should be able to name the item.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci