• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sponsor Messages V2!

Reaction score
Hey guys! So about a month ago, someone posted a thread about sponsor messages. Thing is, it could be used to trash talk. I thought of another way to solve this!

We could have presets, meaning you would do /sponsor (player) then sponsor them. After you sponsor them, it opens another GUI with multiple items, nicknamed after a short message. Example - Green wool block = "Hey! Good luck on the rest of the game." Then there would be another block that would exit out of the GUI if you didn't want to send a message.

Hope you like it!

Warriorss

Career
Reaction score
Nope, awful idea. This is my opinion people want to say WHAT they want to say, people don't want a corny message sent to them.

Reaction score
Nope, awful idea. This is my opinion people want to say WHAT they want to say, people don't want a corny message sent to them.
This idea was brought to the staff before, where people could have the freedom of sending their own message. However, this could be used to trash talk, and start up fights.

itstomy

Diamond
Reaction score
This would be alright but yes there would be alot if trash talking but, maybe you could type /acceptmessage or something in order for you to see it, if you think its going to be trash the don't accept. This could help

Warriorss

Career
Reaction score
This idea was brought to the staff before, where people could have the freedom of sending their own message. However, this could be used to trash talk, and start up fights.
But I believe if you abuse something in order to harass someone, they could use the evidence as abuse :)

Reaction score
the fact you post this, why the hell you telling me 2 give the staff a break?
Whoa, man chill. First off let's lease stay on topic. Two, I was joking that if a bunch of players started sending in reports about abuse, it would be a little overwhelming. Remember this is just a suggestion and it may or may not be added in! ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci