• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sponsoring...

Do you sponsor other players?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Code220

Survivor
Reaction score
When the sponsoring of items was first integrated I felt this was an amazing idea. This could be made to help enjoy the game as something to watch as well as play... But it doesn't seem like many people utilize it very often. I've been helped out a couple times and I know a couple players who have as well as sponsor people myself but why aren't many others?

Please leave a reason as to why you do or don't. As well as the condition for when you sponsor so this can hopefully be used to help make the system more enjoyable. I like using it because it makes you want to watch someone you helped win, as well as making friends on the servers.

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
I get sponsored all the time, but maybe that's just me...

Anyways, it's good for when you're in a team, because you can still help them fight people even if you're dead. I think some things in the sponsor menu should be added though, like golden apples, and maybe remove some pointless stuff like porkchops.

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I don't waste my points on sponsoring when I could be going around bountying 69 points on people.

MCNapas

Spectator
Reaction score
I never knew there even was sponsoring until I saw this post o_O

Codered1218

Experienced
Reaction score
I almost always sponsor a solo player that fights well if they are against a team. But I do agree that pointless items should go. Replacing the pork chop with a golden apple would be amazing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci