• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sponsors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamzrok24

Spectator
Reaction score
I think that instead of being a spectator when you die, you should become a sponsor. What this basicly does for you, is that you slowly get "points" overtime, and you can use those points to buy things such as pieces of armor, food, weapons, etc. For Example:

1 point every minute

5 points: Bread
10 Points: Cooked Beef
15 Points Iron Helm
20 Points Iron sword
etc....

And you should start out with a few points as soon as you become a sponsor. :D.

Hope you put this in because it would add a whole new flavor to the game :).

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ot Instead of spectating, we are just called "sponsers". After time the points gather up, and you can choose someone to sponser. When you have enough points, you can buy them certain items and they would appear in the players inventory.

Gamzrok24

Spectator
Reaction score
Ot Instead of spectating, we are just called "sponsers". After time the points gather up, and you can choose someone to sponser. When you have enough points, you can buy them certain items and they would appear in the players inventory.
Exactly

Curtis111

Spectator
Reaction score
This sounds great! If they implemented this it would be awesome :D

Fieryfox

Spectator
Reaction score
Or when we die, we become a sponser and we can follow a tributes and give them things though could have it limited to what we can give ect.

ArrogantSock

Spectator
Reaction score
However, to prevent any unfairness, I think a person should be limited to one sponsor, and only one gift per 5 minutes or something of the sort... it would be great if we could leave a little message too haha. Nevermind about the message thing that would make cheating waaay too easy!

Gamzrok24

Spectator
Reaction score
I glad you guys like my idea :). Now we just need to get an admin to like it too...

Kreek

Spectator
Reaction score
I support this idea. I think it may need a little tweaking but it could work out nicely and give us spectators a thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci