• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SPW4421's route for map 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPW4421

Spectator
Reaction score
I normally will take the route towards the small run down town. There are a few chests for supplies to get in the area. If you have a team mate head toward the right side of a major mountain/plateau there is a large chest in a cave that has an entrance that has two stone pressure plates. (Thats why you need two people) Inside there is usually a lot of supplies. Next, I head over to the plain that is set on fire. There is small tunnel under ground where there are three switches. Here I wont give away the secret you can find the right one on your own but there is a chest. next head to the waterfall behind that at the plateau. There in the waterfall is a chest and two at the top next go up the plateau by some vines. Next, cross the bridge and go to the top of the natural arch to the left of the bridge. you should find a hidden cave with a chest but dont fall through where the buttons open up a gap but if you are very risky you can time it perfectly and land in the middle where there is another chest. Then if you really want to head to the cornucopia This route has helped me several times at getting a lot of supplies. Also, get a team mate to watch your back it can be very helpful. Good luck! :p

d4rkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
Mistake you can put two of your items on the pressure plates

d4rkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
Correction you have to use two people Dx But beside that I took off one part of your route and won thanks!

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
I think i have a better one.... Heheheh but its secret :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member