• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Appreciation (Say Thanks!) Section is Open

eueu987

Tribute
Reaction score
Thank you to JustHellooo, ExMod, for standing up for what's right, rather than sucking up and being too scared to state his own opinion. Thank you to MCJackson, for actually recognizing BSM, and dealing with some cases. And just for being an amazing mod, and I think you deserved Sr. Mod. Thanks also to ThatOneTomahawk, who always puts others first. He makes videos every day, or even 5 a day when he is going on holiday, yet still manages to look after our community. And finally thanks to Bux, for opening my eyes to what most staff members are really like. Think about that line, and decide for yourself whether it is a good or bad thing. I have no other particular thanks to make, but in general thank you to the staff who will SAY THEIR OWN VIEWS, ARE NOT AFRAID TO STAND UP TO OTHER STAFF IF THEY ARE OUT OF ORDER. Staff who aren't afraid of losing their status, who are good staff because they stand up for general members.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
Thanks for al you do! I already posted a thanks of google docs, but again, thanks

DaaNieBoY

Survivor
Reaction score
What you guys do for this server is just awsome spending your own free time on the servers a big thankyou from me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci