• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Starting our mid summer sale for 25% off everything!

molijezus

Tribute
Reaction score
Oh my gawd chad has too mauck swag! Btw can i get vip i have 2 subs...xD

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok so if my mental math is correct:
Iron Donor = $7.50
Gold Donor = $18.87
Diamond Donor = $52.65
Platinum Donor = $75.00

Darkskull401

Survivor
Reaction score
Short Story!

Created By DarkSkull401.

It all started when I was in an exciting match for me! (200 wins) My friend and I were play tsg2 and of coarse we were smashing everyone and we were bored hunting so we went to the top of the water fall and saw a gg10skrub down the bottom, so we decided to drag out the rods and fishing rod him and make him frightened, but suddenly he hops in a boat... so we decide to hook the boat and pull him up, so we did xD so we got him to the top and he went flying, we hit him back down. He starts to run so we just stand there, he stops and looks up as we are just letting him off scotch free a couple of mins later we decide to go kill him, and BANG he uses sprint hacks and tries to team with us... we team until d match, and this random goes to the hub and mentions about our teaming hacker, as a mod joins our friend had no hunger and went to half a heart no regen, so I said 1v1 and he said ok ... Go, I hit him with my fist without him Laying a hit on me, I say "GG10 HACKER" and my friend let me win at the end for my 200th. hehe xD

Story was written by DarkSkull401 xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci