• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Stingerz US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rains

Experienced
Reaction score
Fue un gusto ser parte de este grandioso clan , espero y algun dia vernos pronto <3

Ex-Roster

♛ Owner ♛
iRetroGold

♚ Leaders ♚
iAmCochi
iLuigui
FakingPay

✦ Captains ✦
D4rkLight_
SkyVenom

۩ Officers ۩
ElFusinPvp

☬ Elites ☬

✦ Members ✦
UltimatedGamer99

Sobres Bros :3

Last edited:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hi there!

It appears that you have posted your thread in the wrong section. Since you are a US/CA clan, your thread should be posted in the US/CA Clans section of the forums. This isn't too big of a deal, I can simply move it over there for you, but for future reference please try to post in the correct subforum so that moderators are not tasked with moving all of these threads over to their correct sections.

Good luck with your clan!

Rains

Experienced
Reaction score
Hi there!

It appears that you have posted your thread in the wrong section. Since you are a US/CA clan, your thread should be posted in the US/CA Clans section of the forums. This isn't too big of a deal, I can simply move it over there for you, but for future reference please try to post in the correct subforum so that moderators are not tasked with moving all of these threads over to their correct sections.

what happens to my clan?: C I have to return has done post?

SkyVenomYT

Experienced
Reaction score
what happens to my clan?: C I have to return has done post?
No alex, dijo que lo posteaste en el lugar equivocado pero que el lo iba a mover a la sección correcta y que te dice esto para algún futuro caso ya no cometer el error... Osea que te equivocaste de sub-forum.

SkyVenomYT

Experienced
Reaction score
Hi there!

Thanks Ceroria, but wait... You moved the post to The correct sub-forum, right? Sorry I didn't understand if we have to do it or you have already done it.

Greetings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci