• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Strategy About Posting Strategies

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
So I've noticed a lot of activity and helpful advice in this board recently. But my 20 year old brain got to wondering: why are we essentially helping our competition?

Henceforth, I shall practice the strategy of not laying bare all of my personal PVP quirks, twerks, and tips where everyone can see them and benefit from them.

I propose that, as a strategem, everyone keep at least one or two hidden tricks up their sleeves that no one expects. Otherwise you may find yourself suddenly getting beat by newer people who studied up on what *you* taught them about your tactics, your routes, your inventory layouts, your thought process, etc.

And as a general rule of thumb: ALWAYS do the unexpected.

MrTheL1

Survivor
Reaction score
This needed to be said. It's a bit obnoxious when players that aren't even alts that have played 20 games come on and wreck everyone

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I really don't think this was needed, the community will not benefit from having more noobs than relatively decent players. What you're essentially saying is that we shouldn't help the MCSG community. I want more competition, not to be beating on noobs every game...

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
I really don't think this was needed, the community will not benefit from having more noobs than relatively decent players. What you're essentially saying is that we shouldn't help the MCSG community. I want more competition, not to be beating on noobs every game...
Nah man, not really! I'm just encouraging you to still give advice just not to give *ALL* your tips and tricks away. You don't always want to be an open book to your opponents. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci