• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

When completed, would you like to see this map on MCGamer?

• Yes

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Too early to tell

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Ant

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

So this thread is going to be about a medieval/kingdom themed survival games map that I have been working on for about a month and a half. I've finally made some real progress after struggling for ideas, concept, terraforming failures, and of course, screwing up real good with world edit and voxel sniper. Below are mostly screenshots of parts that are almost finished, and just need filling with different buildings. I really hope you enjoy this project I've been working on, and please let me know all of your opinions!​

2016-09-04_20.59.16.png

This is the main terrain I have been working on. Most of the map will be flatish (that's a word.) for better pvp along with mountains can be very annoying, however, there will eventually be small and medium sized hills.

2016-09-04_20.59.23.png

Another view of the main area I have been working to terraform. Will most likely be filled with more trees, scattered houses, ruins, and possibly caves and underground type areas.

2016-09-04_20.59.38.png

View of the castle, by far the most detailed thing I have ever built in Minecraft. This alone took about two week just to do the exterior, without the cobblestone rubble effect you will see later.

2016-09-04_20.59.47.png

A view of inside the castle, two small houses and a farm area with gravel paths. Most houses will be of this same style, and you will see another picture of a house I have worked on for the town area later on.

2016-09-04_20.59.58.png

A view of the back of the castle, featuring massive cobblestone rubble to give off an old medieval-rustic style feel. The castle sits atop a higher platform of terrain, to make it seem even larger.

2016-09-04_21.00.26.png

This is in my building world, and this is going to be the style of most houses in the actual town area, which I have not started yet, and will eventually update this page with in the future until the map is done. Again, a rusticy (again, totally a word.) feel to it and can very easily fit into a medieval village.

2016-09-04_21.00.37.png

Back view of the house, not much to say on this one lol.

2016-09-04_21.08.35.png

You made it to the end of the boring screenshots, nice job! Now you get to see 3 cool shader ones since I can only upload 10 on here.

2016-09-04_21.08.58.png

Close up castle, wow totally majestic half border in the background.

2016-09-04_21.09.16.png

Inside the castle grounds, pretty house, pretty sun.​

That's all for the screenshots! I hope you really enjoy the map so far! I just have a couple more things to say before I stop wasting everyone's time.

First off, I am ALWAYS looking for more ideas! The only thing I didn't really mention or show in here is that there's a giant lake in one part of the map and also I didn't show spawn because I haven't really even touched that yet. Again, most things will be updated on this forum if you're interested in seeing that changes made to the map.

Second, If I know you, and you would like to help, let me know! Just leave a msg below with you're skype and I tell you more details from then. I'm not really looking for anyone I don't know because I don't want to deal with greifing, etc.

Finally, IT NEEDS A NAME PEOPLE! I've been struggling with a name on this map for a while, the best thing I've got so far is courtyard, but I'm open to any suggestions, just remember it's going to be a map that's medieval themed with a kingdom feel, and I'm not really looking for any name ore than 2 words, but any suggestions help!

That's pretty much it, thank you so much for reading the forum post! Attatched below is just an imgur of all the images above for no real reason whatsoever. Thanks again, and leave you opinions below, along with voting on the poll!

Imgur: http://imgur.com/a/NRJxQ

Berk

Platinum
Reaction score
I really do like it. Is it possible for me to view the server? If I could, I would really want to help you on this, I just see so much potential.

Reactions: Ant

Asperation

Experienced
Reaction score
Yeah, it looks like it could be a really good map when its all done! :) Also, your an amazing builder, I wish I had your talent!

Ant

Diamond
Reaction score
I really do like it. Is it possible for me to view the server? If I could, I would really want to help you on this, I just see so much potential.
What's your skype? Some help on the map would be great, but I'd also like to see what you've built before if you were really interested :)

Ant

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah, it looks like it could be a really good map when its all done! :) Also, your an amazing builder, I wish I had your talent!
Thank you so much! I've built for a very long time, and I used to be complete trash, practice makes perfect :D

Asperation

Experienced
Reaction score
Thank you so much! I've built for a very long time, and I used to be complete trash, practice makes perfect :D
I would love to help out but unfortunately, I am a terrible builder and would be more of a burden than a help. xD

drVAPES

Quantum
Reaction score
Hey Strobis, it's me Jalen (S1LV3Rdesu). From Jurisdiction, could I help you?

Berk

Platinum
Reaction score
What's your skype? Some help on the map would be great, but I'd also like to see what you've built before if you were really interested :)
Skype is froz3npvp

Reaction score
I would love to help out but unfortunately, I am a terrible builder and would be more of a burden than a help. xD
Yeah lol, same Pingered. I would offer terraforming help but I'm rusty with WE. And, of course, I'm not all that great at building.

iFly3r

Platinum
Reaction score
No offense, but I think that mcsg doesn't need anymore new maps. the old maps are broken already and still not fixed. Also there are hardly any people who play and when they do they play on the popular maps like sg4, zone85. par72. etc

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci