• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

StrongRevelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

VladY_

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:VladTehNoob Age:13 My real name:Vlad Skype:mc.vlad.ftw1 Wins:18(i know it's bad but i really know to play) Nationality:Romanian, staying in Constanta Written Paragraph of why you would benefit StrongRevelation:My friend Coold from your clan told that he found a clan and i liked that idea.I tought i could entry in your clan,and that's why i posted this. Hope u will accept me .

AlexPlaysYTB

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:VladTehNoob Age:13 My real name:Vlad Skype:mc.vlad.ftw1 Wins:18(i know it's bad but i really know to play) Nationality:Romanian, staying in Constanta Written Paragraph of why you would benefit StrongRevelation:My friend Coold from your clan told that he found a clan and i liked that idea.I tought i could entry in your clan,and that's why i posted this. Hope u will accept me .
ACCEPTED! RANK:MEMBER. Bun Venit!.

Last edited:

Leoo1

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:adi_tudor30 AGE:13 My real name:Leo Skype:yolo.swager3 Wins:1(I know, it's bad but i don't play very much on MCSG) Nationality:Romanian, from Constanta.Paragraph of why you would benefit StrongRevelation:Cooldy told me of this clan and i wanted to entry in that.I hope entry in this clan.

AlexPlaysYTB

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:adi_tudor30 AGE:13 My real name:Leo Skype:yolo.swager3 Wins:1(I know, it's bad but i don't play very much on MCSG) Nationality:Romanian, from Constanta.Paragraph of why you would benefit StrongRevelation:Cooldy told me of this clan and i wanted to entry in that.I hope entry in this clan.
IGN:
Nationality:
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit StrongRevelation:

Copy paste this next time.Si trebuie sa te testez.

SnoopDogg

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:DontTouchMySWAG_
Your real life name:Razvy
Wins:2/100(ratie:1/50)
Nationality:Romania
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit StrongRevelation:Because this clan have good players : Ex:ElekEs_ and ReyZRo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci