• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Suggestions For MCSG

Noisyboy1552

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello

This isn't another thread about MCSG dying or anything along the lines of that. It is simply a thread which is where I want to input some ideas for the staff to possibly take on. Many of these suggestions require little effort, and simply need the community and staff. Don't get me wrong, recently MCSG has been improving we now have at least 1000 players every night, which is a huge improvement, but we need to get it to 2000.

1. Chad Q&A

Last year, Chad hosted two Q&A's to which the community could ask questions and input suggestions and ideas. It had a great turnout, all types of players were there, old, new, ect. It made the community feel connected and gave a little insight on how the server was going. What i'm saying is, the staff team need to host more of these. It doesn't even have to be Chad it could be developers. At least we know we can have our suggestions heard and possibly implemented. This also leads onto the man himself - Chad. Don't get me wrong, Chad was and semi- is still a good owner. He's not what he used to be, and is definitely not as active as he needs to be. I understand he's running a bushiness, but he needs to sacrifice his position in order for the community to push on and thrive if he's not going to offer his team into a server that has potential and people want to see return to it's former state.

2. Advertising & Twitter & Social Media

MCGamer's twitter used to be so active. Now it hasn't been used in months. Twitter is a great way to advertise and draw in new players, with giveaways and other communal activities. I believe @aresnal mentioned this, and it is indeed a good idea, giving away ranks makes new comers want to play the server. Now onto Youtube. I bet some people here never even new MCGamer had a youtube channel. Believe it or not, it's actually really decent - just never used. Which is a pity considering the amazing animations trailers they have. It is here where they can advertise new updates, continue with their communal MCSG animation and generally draw in more people. This also leads to Youtubers advertising MCGamer. Not many YouTubers now play on MCSG which I find devastating. MCSG was the no1 server to play on. Youtube is what brought this place players, so why not attract youtubers again by releasing updates that majority of the community wants.

That was my second and final point. I have another thread which has more ideas so check that out if you want. @aresnal inspired me a bit to write this thread, I believe with determination and hard work, MCSG can reach that player count we used to have, and have MCSG > Badlion.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci