• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Suggestions

ChampionAce

Spectator
Reaction score
I believe that this server gets extremely boring after a while of taking of teams of 3-5, PvP loggers, and falling into water

Forming teams won't be able to get restricted, people will always ask other random players to team.

I think stats or a leaderboard would actually be a good idea, this way the players actually have a goal to reach. This would create a lot more people competing in terms of PvP.

In a personal opinion I want fishing rods and water removed, the fishing rod is meant for fishing and not PvP, it's extremely annoying when trying to chase that person down when he has half his health still intact. The water basically insures a persons victory, if they aren't using kill aura or any other form of hacked clients it's next to impossible to get out of that situation.

Kill messages will allow players to actually know who got what kill, this can also go into effect with telling people how many kills they get per life.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci