• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Suiciding isn't worth anything!

Waffless_

Platinum
Reaction score
Hi Everybody!

Just a saying about suiciding ... It's not worth anything! Don't suicide. If your depressed, bullied or abused, stand up to them, ignore depression, don't be afraid to tell someone about a bully, abused victims, tell the police. There is always a solution to a problem. You only have 1 life, make the most of it. At least 1 person has feelings for you, imagine if you suicide, what would that person feel like? If your being cyber bullied on MCSG, report, tell someone and ignore them. Listen to your heart! Watch this video to hear :)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCC_b5WHLX0

Suiciding is permanent, depression will take over your life if you don't stand up to it!
Suiciding is permanent, bullies don't know if you tell on them and they will stop eventually!
Suiciding is permanent, abusing is not right, tell on your abuser!
Remember, someone is there for you.:)

Waffless_

LieutenantIV

Experienced
Reaction score
If you could just "stand up to your depression" in the first place, there wouldn't be a problem.

Also, depression isn't always because you're being bullied..

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If you could just "stand up to your depression" in the first place, there wouldn't be a problem.

Also, depression isn't always because you're being bullied..
Standing isn't always easy, but there's always someone out there that will help you up. Even random strangers on the internet seem to want to lend a hand. You just need to find the right strangers. Probably shouldn't look for help on 4chan.

LieutenantIV

Experienced
Reaction score
Standing isn't always easy, but there's always someone out there that will help you up. Even random strangers on the internet seem to want to lend a hand. You just need to find the right strangers. Probably shouldn't look for help on 4chan.
Of course, of course, but it's usually just a trust fall with who you open up to.

ThatTyle

Platinum
Reaction score
Depression is a mental disease, and sometimes if no one gets help that is the last resort of others problems. My mother always says that suicide is a highly selfish and immature thing to do, although she has never been in a state of hate or abuse. It is more selfish and immature for her to say that in my opinion.

I have tried my best to help two people from actually killing themselves, even as a twelve year old I found it very hard to say something, but none of them actually killed themselves (thank God).

Thank you for making this, it should help others who are going to last resort problems and are contemplating rather to take their own life. If anyone who is having thoughts of suicide, please PM me on the forums and I'd gladly help you to the best of my ability.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Whenever I feel depressed or hopeless, I just think about the good things in my life, and realize that I'm overthinking.

Obviously, people with a clinical depression may not find it this easy, and since I've never gone through what these people have, I may not be able to be of the best help, but I can say to think of something happy and realize that your life is worth living.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Of course, of course, but it's usually just a trust fall with who you open up to.
Certainly a good point. It's interesting how the internet changes the types of interactions we can have with people, or at least changes how frequently these types of "trust fall" interactions occur.

Waffless_

Platinum
Reaction score
Depression is a mental disease, and sometimes if no one gets help that is the last resort of others problems. My mother always says that suicide is a highly selfish and immature thing to do, although she has never been in a state of hate or abuse. It is more selfish and immature for her to say that in my opinion.

I have tried my best to help two people from actually killing themselves, even as a twelve year old I found it very hard to say something, but none of them actually killed themselves (thank God).

Thank you for making this, it should help others who are going to last resort problems and are contemplating rather to take their own life. If anyone who is having thoughts of suicide, please PM me on the forums and I'd gladly help you to the best of my ability.
Thank you ThatTyle ! I am 12 too and I find it quite hard to help anyone on MCSG as for I have no friends or anyone that I know that will suicide. Your speech is very persuasive to help people to believe that suiciding is definitely not the right thing. And yes, if anyone is having trouble and is thinking of suiciding, tell Tyle, me or anyone close or willing to help, and think through :)

Waffless_

Waffless_

Platinum
Reaction score
Whenever I feel depressed or hopeless, I just think about the good things in my life, and realize that I'm overthinking.

Obviously, people with a clinical depression may not find it this easy, and since I've never gone through what these people have, I may not be able to be of the best help, but I can say to think of something happy and realize that your life is worth living.
Definitely Ceroria :) That is absolutely true and worth doing before (hopefully not) suiciding.

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
Depression is a feeling or set of moods that decrease a person's amount of dopamine created in neurochemistry.

Depression becomes seemingly more difficult the longer you have it because of the neurons wiring incorrectly to become more of a optimistic person.

Suiciding to end it is obviously a very big mistake when it can change by pushing yourself. Fight mentally but not physically, of course.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci