• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Super Smash Bros.

MisiLica

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey guys,

What with Smash Bros. coming out on the 3DS recently, there is so much to talk about, including the release for the Wii U version. So yeah, talk about any Smash Bros. related things here!

Thanks!

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
I have it on the 3ds and it's awesome but I can't afford a wii u

Fireworks

Platinum
Reaction score
I went to a Smash Tourney down in Portland today with a few friends. They had quite a few PM and Melee setups going with a singles and doubles tourney for each. I got completely rekt'd in the tounrey matches I played, but had a blast anyways. There was a godly Yoshi player there in one of the money matches against a Fox. He won 5-1 I believe. The skill was incredible.

I've been playing the 3ds Smash off and on, and I'm loving how Kirby plays. Since he's my main in PM, I kinda got the feel for him, and I like his feel even more in Smash 4. c:

MyrkrBrandr

Career
Reaction score
I just hope there isn't another "metaknight" kind of character. I main the strong but slow characters. IE Ike, Ganon, DK

MisiLica

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I just hope there isn't another "metaknight" kind of character. I main the strong but slow characters. IE Ike, Ganon, DK
Remember how broken Meta Knight was in Brawl? Well, now he sucks. He got nerfed big time. Sad, because he was my main in Brawl :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci