• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Support the Troops for Memorial Day.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
I know a lot of you won't be getting out of your house for memorial day, so I challenge you to at least change your skin to a military uniform to show support for passed soldiers, veterans, and active members on the military risking their lives for you.

If anyone wants to do something beyond minecraft, I suggest going to your state capitol where there will most likely be a wreath laying, or some other activity. Wish I was in DC...

Where I'm going

Last edited:

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Challenge accepted, Wouldn't this take place in November though? In Britain we celebrate this in November.

~Vanth, And I challenge all of you to do the same.

I know a lot of you won't be getting out of your house for memorial day, so I challenge you to at least change your skin to a military uniform to show support for vererans and active members on the military risking their lives for you.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Today I was eating and laughing at a joke then I turned around to see all the grave stones for the dead veterans,it looked really bad :(. Anyway very nice idea!

Edit: wanted to make sure everyone knows I was not laughing at the cemetery, it is not funny good people died in war. I was laughing at a friends joke and turned around to see the cemetery on TV and I looked very bad. In no way was I laughing at these peoples deaths that is sick.

Last edited:

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
:( My grandma does a-lot to help the old War veterans and she is really interested in War. She actually managed to get my name into a book about war veterans.

~Vanth

Today I was eating and laughing at a joke then I turned around to see all the grave stones for the dead veterans,it looked really bad :(. Anyway very nice idea!

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
I really like this idea BaccaBoy1999! It's nice to see that you've been doing some nice things on the forums and, more than likely, in real life as well. In most countries, the fact that we have a military to watch over us often gets taken for granted, as does everything, and the recognition and respect they deserve isn't always given to them.

Also, Vanth, in the United States, Memorial Day is celebrated on the last Monday in May (this year it is May 25th) and it is meant to observe and honor those who have died to keep our country safe and earn the freedoms we enjoy. I don't think it follows the same set of scheduling anywhere else in the world, but it's always nice to pay respects to those who have died and fought for their country.

Thanks for making this thread, Nate. I think it's a very sweet thing to encourage others to recognize war veterans, especially those who paid the ultimate price for keeping their families and loved ones safe.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Challenge accepted, Wouldn't this take place in November though? In Britain we celebrate this in November.

~Vanth, And I challenge all of you to do the same.
Yeah, Braden said it, but America's Memorial Day is this upcoming Monday.

Love this idea, I admire people who go out and risk there lives just for the safety of us US citizens. I will do this. <3 #SupportTheTroops
Thanks!

:( Why were you laughing at a cemetery?

I really like this idea BaccaBoy1999! It's nice to see that you've been doing some nice things on the forums and, more than likely, in real life as well. In most countries, the fact that we have a military to watch over us often gets taken for granted, as does everything, and the recognition and respect they deserve isn't always given to them.

Also, Vanth, in the United States, Memorial Day is celebrated on the last Monday in May (this year it is May 25th) and it is meant to observe and honor those who have died to keep our country safe and earn the freedoms we enjoy. I don't think it follows the same set of scheduling anywhere else in the world, but it's always nice to pay respects to those who have died and fought for their country.

Thanks for making this thread, Nate. I think it's a very sweet thing to encourage others to recognize war veterans, especially those who paid the ultimate price for keeping their families and loved ones safe.
No problem.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Thankyou for informing me Braden . Well BaccaBoy1999 you can count that I will have a soldier skin this 25th! I hope you all do the same. I think this will really bring the MCSG community together, if we all stop fighting for a day and appreciate others.

~Vanth

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah, Braden said it, but America's Memorial Day is this upcoming Monday.

Thanks!

:( Why were you laughing at a cemetery?

No problem.
:( My grandma does a-lot to help the old War veterans and she is really interested in War. She actually managed to get my name into a book about war veterans.

~Vanth
No,No ,no I wasn't laughing at the cemetery I was laughing at a joke and that happened to be on and I didn't notice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci