• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games 3 will be out July 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyPotato

Spectator
Reaction score
i downloaded the map and checked it a bit but why are there only 24 spawning slots if the map is made for 120 players??
I think it will be like all the other maps. There is a version for 24, 48 and 120 players. (hopefully)

Glen_

Spectator
Reaction score

And after reading all of the feedback you guys gave us, I really think you guys will like it.

It will be more simular to the first one, but focused around a Jungle biome. Hopefully it will be more balanced and fun to play than the second one. If you have any questions (map related, not server related) feel free to ask away and I'll try to answer as good as I can.

Glen_

Spectator
Reaction score
OMG the day this comes out I can't use my computer rggggh vareide this is sick thanks so much!

adammurph

Spectator
Reaction score
This map looks amazing if the next map is all about mountains im going to get kill while staring at the mountains

Mastertj

Tribute
Reaction score
I think it will be like all the other maps. There is a version for 24, 48 and 120 players. (hopefully)
Every map they release is 24 players, but when it gets added to the servers it is nerfed in any cool way the mods, admins, builders, and Chad can think of. So that means the servers will have 120 players... But not the download.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci