• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Survival Games: Ancient Japan Revamped

AlpakaWhacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Survival Games: Ancient Japan Revamped

Welcome to the "Survival Games: Ancient Japan". The cornucopia on this map is unlike the cornucopia of other Survival Games maps. On this map you spawn within a chamber of a building where once the game begins, you rush out to the central tree in an attempt to get as much gear as you can.

After this, you must battle against 23 other players within a Japanese themed city where you will have to fight to survive. Hide within the buildings or roam the mountains around the city, the choice is yours. Find loot hidden around the map; within buildings, in caves, although beware of some hidden traps and obstacles that may get between you and your goal.

The Revamped version of this map will have dramatic changes from the original map including better optimization which will mean less lag. There will also be different gradients in the terrain within the city, rivers, trees, bridges and valleys.

CURRENT PROGRESS:
Hills within Map - 30% Done
Lighting - 50% Done
Raise Map Level - 100% Done
Surrounding Terrain - 10% Done
Improvements to Buildings - 50% Done
Trees - 0% Done

Overall Progress - 30% Done

Map Details
Approx. 200 Block Radius
Approx. 170 - 200 Chests
12 Players / 24 Players / 120 Players
Many Hidden Traps

Screenshots

Revamped Map Builders
AlpakaWhacker

Original Map Builders
AlpakaWhacker
Wingviper
Gillner
GraphicalMe
Nachohoernchen

Last edited:

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Yay, I can't wait :D.

AlpakaWhacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok, i've uploaded 2 pics to the initial post. Still alot of work to do.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It looks awesome but is there a chance it could provide frame lag like the last Ancient Japan? :(

E

Ephiza

If the lag is fixed, I'll play it. I liked the first, but the lag was just unbearable ;-;

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
:eek: I can't wait to see how this turns out! Hopefully they'll give it a shot on the servers, I'm really hoping for it to be less laggy :) And from what you've said, looks like it will!

Wooh! *Party dance*

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
Survival Games: Ancient Japan V2

Welcome to the "Survival Games: Ancient Japan". The cornucopia on this map is unlike the cornucopia of other Survival Games maps. On this map you spawn within a chamber of a building where once the game begins, you rush out to the central tree in an attempt to get as much gear as you can.

After this, you must battle against 23 other players within a Japanese themed city where you will have to fight to survive. Hide within the buildings or roam the mountains around the city, the choice is yours. Find loot hidden around the map; within buildings, in caves, although beware of some hidden traps and obstacles that may get between you and your goal.

The Version 2 of this map will have dramatic changes from the original map including better optimization which will mean less lag. There will also be different gradients in the terrain within the city, a new port area and just in general more variation.

CURRENT PROGRESS:
Port/Docks - 90% Done
Hills within Map - 50% Done
Lighting - 50% Done
Raise Map Level - 80% Done
Surrounding Terrain - 20% Done
Improvements to Buildings - 50% Done

Map Details
Approx. 200 Block Radius
Approx. 170 - 200 Chests
24 Players
Many Hidden Traps

Screenshots

V2 Builders
AlpakaWhacker

V1 Builders
AlpakaWhacker
Wingviper
Gillner
GraphicalMe
Nachohoernchen
Ancient Japan was never really laggy with me, will you be changing chest placements? D: I have the best route on V1, I'm also glad the one of the creators for V2 is one of the creators of V1, I hate to see people take maps, and just //replace water lava //replace grass,dirt netherrack add some unstable bridges and call it Demon's Japan. :p xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci