• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Survival Games: Fortress Pyke

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
Oh and Northy you forgot to add me as inspiration
lol ok cheedos. BTW guys I have updated the DL link for the map. All the traps should be working now and I
sorted out some of the chests.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Pretty awesome map, if I say so myself.

Toa-Rex

Career
Reaction score
looks to me like a much bigger breeze island :p but still cool map

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't say this very often. But I instantly liked this! and I haven't even tried it yet :p We'll see when I give it a go ;D

bugfroggy

Tribute
Reaction score
By the way Northy, would you mind if I helped you and your team build your next map? I like building huge structures like these.

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
By the way Northy, would you mind if I helped you and your team build your next map? I like building huge structures like these.
possibly. Do you have any pictures of things you have built?

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't say this very often. But I instantly liked this! and I haven't even tried it yet :p We'll see when I give it a go ;D
Thank you! It was my first time building with these guys and they did a really good job. I usually like to terraform more than build detailed buildings, but I think my team and i did a pretty good job on the castles :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci