• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Survival Games: Fortress Pyke

bugfroggy

Tribute
Reaction score
No but I could try to take a pic...... I am a fast builder for structures not much terrain.... Like I could build a small house or somthing and I can do it pretty fast but Im not so good with like pirateships and stuff..... I could make like a captains quarters for the pirateship but not the pirateship itsself..... And I cant build terrain

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
DL link updated with the new changes guys! Bugs fixed and 1 chest added! :D

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
looks to me like a much bigger breeze island :p but still cool map
In terms of how big the glass dome is around the map, it is the same size as breeze island (500x500). However, it has a much larger mainland and more areas that are accessible by land rather than water (for instance the towers, which you can get to from each other). The next map I'm thinking of making will probably be around 1000x1000 and will probably take me and my team a long time. Don't want to give away any secrets about what we're planning but we should be starting the map in a week or two, depending on how my college is going at that time.

But anyway, if you want to get a closer look at the map you can DL, or check in tomorrow as we may be doing some games on it. Other than that all I can say is to go recommend it to be chosen for a community map if you like it :D

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
No but I could try to take a pic...... I am a fast builder for structures not much terrain.... Like I could build a small house or somthing and I can do it pretty fast but Im not so good with like pirateships and stuff..... I could make like a captains quarters for the pirateship but not the pirateship itsself..... And I cant build terrain
okay well if you could make a build or something and send me a picture that would be great :)

Reaction score
In terms of how big the glass dome is around the map, it is the same size as breeze island (500x500). However, it has a much larger mainland and more areas that are accessible by land rather than water (for instance the towers, which you can get to from each other). The next map I'm thinking of making will probably be around 1000x1000 and will probably take me and my team a long time. Don't want to give away any secrets about what we're planning but we should be starting the map in a week or two, depending on how my college is going at that time.

But anyway, if you want to get a closer look at the map you can DL, or check in tomorrow as we may be doing some games on it. Other than that all I can say is to go recommend it to be chosen for a community map if you like it :D
im gonna work on that one :D

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
In the last picture on the left, there's a Madness64 tower :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci