• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Survival Games: Fortress Pyke

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
First of all, this is so sexy, second of all, the things you could improve :)

The terrain isnt very special, there are no errors in your terrain/terraform, It's just not that exciting.
Its kind of the same with your builds, like the fortresses, they dont stand out too much, dont have too much shape, do you understand?

Funwise, Im sure it's as fun to play as the other maps, but by looking at the screenshots, that how I made my decision. :)

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dont get me wrong, I definately love it, especially the island with the tower and the boat outside. It really deserves to be in MCSG aswell as all those four.

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
First of all, this is so sexy, second of all, the things you could improve :)

The terrain isnt very special, there are no errors in your terrain/terraform, It's just not that exciting.
Its kind of the same with your builds, like the fortresses, they dont stand out too much, dont have too much shape, do you understand?

Funwise, Im sure it's as fun to play as the other maps, but by looking at the screenshots, that how I made my decision. :)
Okay thank you! I'm starting to terraform our new map now, and I'll keep that in mind to try to make it "special" as you say :p I definitely agree that Teweran has amazing terraforming haha. And as far as the castles go, I'm not the best at building detailed structures, but I think they were pretty good considering haha. I'll try to be much more detailed and what not so our next map will hopefully be amazing.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Okay thank you! I'm starting to terraform our new map now, and I'll keep that in mind to try to make it "special" as you say :p I definitely agree that Teweran has amazing terraforming haha. And as far as the castles go, I'm not the best at building detailed structures, but I think they were pretty good considering haha. I'll try to be much more detailed and what not so our next map will hopefully be amazing.
Yeah, It's hard to compete with such a great terraformer as terewan, but yeah, Good luck with your new map! Keep me updated if you have any screenshots or something like that that I can see :)

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
I just realised something, this map is horrible without shaders. With shaders its spectacular, but without it....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci