• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games: Lockdown v2 (Early Stages of Building)

Do you like the project so far?

• Yes (Let me know why in the comments. :) )

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No (Let me know why in the comments.)

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Episode 3 is out! :D

Also, new screenshots were added!

Last edited:

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
This looks, simply wonderful. Can I help? I'm interested in helping with this. PM me if your looking for some help SuperxAndrew

~Vanth

DRAG0NITE

Spectator
Reaction score
So, here I am. I don't know how long this project will last (if I will give up or finish it), but I do know that I at least wanted to attempt it.

Over the past year I have swayed back and forth as to whether I was quitting MineCraft, taking a break, losing interest, etc. Finally I have come to terms with this project. I think it will be something fun for me (Because of a little twist I will reveal in a moment, and because it is something familiar to me.).

Way back 2 years ago, I had begun working on my second ever map (my first three maps were garbage). That map was called Lockdown. Nothing ever came of it because it wasn't really that great of a map, but it is still part of my legacy.

Original Lockdown Trailer:

Today, I am presenting Lockdown v2. The original version of Lockdown was an abandoned prison where there was no way to get out. It was an indoor based map similar to Solar Frost, and had a lot of potential to make an interesting map. However, I wasn't good at building, so the project wasn't widely accepted. However, with my more mature building skills I am revisiting the project to see if I can instate its potential.

Current Screenshots:

^View of the cornucopia.

^View of the cornucopia guard tower.

^View of the cornucopia wall.

Now for the fun twist!

I will be doing a "Let's Build" series on my YouTube channel where I record and document the entirety of the project. I hope that this will keep things interesting for me and you guys. I encourage all of you reading this to check it out and give me feedback. It would be much appreciated. :)

Check out the series here:

Here are the things I can inform all of you about at the moment:
~The map will not be the exact same as the first version. I plan to make some outdoor area to encourage different styles of PVP.
~The theme is still going to be modeled after a prison.
~The radius will be no larger than 250. It will probably be much closer to 200.
~The map probably won't be abandoned/ruined as the first one was.

Thanks for reading! I encourage all of you again to check out the Let's Build and to give me feedback on the map. I want the community to be part of this map!!!

Thanks,
Andrew
This is so cool on so many levels, it reminds me of Cops N robbers with an awesome survival games twist! Amazing work! It's looking great!

Glade_OS

Experienced
Reaction score
Honestly, I hope to see this map completed and on the servers. The concept is very good in my opinion and I trust your building skill :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci