• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Updates Survival Games Map Updates - 3rd October 2015

AlpakaWhacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

OOOH YEAH! No, it's not the Kool Aid guy. It's so much better than that...

It's Time for another Map Update!

There are 3 New Maps this time around and they are...
"Construct", "Skyward Crest" and "Hokuno".

These maps should be playable RIGHT NOW!

In addition to these new maps, you'll also find a new feature added to the Map Voting.

Map Name: "Construct"
Created by Berserker, Holysmokers and OmgStarBucks

The biggest feature of this map is the huge bridge that passes through the centre of it which is currently under construction. The Bridge and the surrounding land has now become a battleground for you and 23 other people in a competition to see who will be crowned victor.

What happened to the construction workers I hear you asking? Some say that they left in such a rush that they left behind all their equipment and even their lunches which have now been distributed across the map in numerous chests. Some say that they still occupy the map and are hiding where they can't be seen. Others say that they accidentally trapped themselves inside the bridge during an incident that resulted in all of them being covered in liquid concrete...

I like to believe the story that they are all now in a better place up in the sky...

... in a luxury Boeing 787 Jet drinking champagne - We may have given them a little compensation for annexing their building site.

This map has been added to all 24 Player Servers.

Map Thread: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/construct-a-24-player-map-created-by-berserker-bsrkr-glen.215526/

Map Name: "Skyward Crest"
Created by SuperxAndrew & Tree_TheBigKind

"Skyward Crest is a 24 player Survival Games map. Based high in the clouds, tributes will be forced to battle it out at some of the highest and most unforgiving altitudes on the planet. Skyward Crest is a series of arid mountain isles cast high above sea level due to ages of erosion and tectonic transformations. Few have settled the mountains due to lack of water and inability to grow sustainable plant life. Not to mention the threat of falling to an eminent death. Will you survive?"

This map has been added to all 24 Player servers.

Map Thread: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/skyward-crest-24-players.222615/

Map Name: "Hokuno"

Created by ItsZelcan and Others...

"In the ruins of Southeast Asia, lies a town by the name "Hokuno". You may seek Secrets, Traps, and Old Culture. Beautiful landscape, and civilization within it. From Dojo's to Old Temples, lies a secret and an adventure."

This map has been added to all 24 Player servers.

Map Thread: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/hokuno.218041/

You may also notice something different when your in the lobby, voting for what map you want to play and patiently waiting for the SG game to begin.

Now you will see that the first map in the Voting will be shown in a pink colour. This is because the map has been set to be a "Featured Map" which means that that particular map will always appear in the Voting (well atleast until we change the Featured Map to another map). Another change is that the Featured Map will be guaranteed to be played if it gets over 50% of the vote.

Ofcourse in a situation where we do not set a map as "Featured Map", this means that the first map won't be pink and will just be a random map.

Our first featured map will be the new map "Construct"
(I mis-spelled it when pushing the map but don't worry, I've fixed that).

Last edited:

Juggernaut

Platinum
Reaction score
Yes ^_^! I wanted to play these maps for sooo long cx

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
These maps look sick! :D I can't wait to play them tbh :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics