• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Plugin For Minecraft 1.8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebbeswag99

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi! Me and my friends are working on a Survival Games map called "SG: Utopia". At this moment, we're doing our best to prepare it and fix the details for a beta-test of the map. Although, we need some kind of Survival Games plugin to test the map with. Does anyone know about a good one?

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't think you need to test your map. With MCSG's plugin, ender chests are tier 2 and normal chests are tier 1. So I think you should just leave it like that. At most, just give everyone full iron and put them in opposite corners of the map.

Sebbeswag99

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't think you need to test your map. With MCSG's plugin, ender chests are tier 2 and normal chests are tier 1. So I think you should just leave it like that. At most, just give everyone full iron and put them in opposite corners of the map.
We can find a number of reasons to test the map with a plugin similar to the one MCSG uses, since it will give us a complete overview of what to change. The most important thing with the plugin we're searching for is an automatic chest-refill feature.

Exzone

District 13
Reaction score
You can't find good plugin like MCGamer has. There are few free plugins but they're really bad. If you want SG plugin, you'll have to buy it c:

If you need any type of help feel free to message me.

Maskii

Platinum
Reaction score
You can't find good plugin like MCGamer has. There are few free plugins but they're really bad. If you want SG plugin, you'll have to buy it c:

If you need any type of help feel free to message me.
Where would I be able to buy a plugin, or who could I pay to code me one? I'm desperate for an SG plugin as good as MCSG's, I NEED ANSWERS

Exzone

District 13
Reaction score
Can you please create a conversation with me and I'll reply as soon as possible.

Btw. I'll lock this thread due to Necro.

Have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci