• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valethar

Career
Reaction score
I thought some of the new players would need some help about questions they have about the Survival Games, be it regarding chest locations, routes, tactics for fighting and whatnot.
So I'll open up this thread for any questions regarding Survival Games.

CrazyNinjaFace

Spectator
Reaction score
Just a few ...

Is there an Ender Portal in SG3? There are several 'Eye of Ender's scattered throughout the map and I thought there could be an Easter Egg there somewhere. If somebody could post the co-ords it would be great.

And in the vanilla map of SG3, how many diamonds are there?

If anybody could help it would be amazing as I don't have the time to explore the latest map.

Spl1nk

Tribute
Reaction score
What is ment by tier 2 and tier 1? And which chests are tier 2? (i heard that tear 2 is better somehow)

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
What is ment by tier 2 and tier 1? And which chests are tier 2? (i heard that tear 2 is better somehow)
The chest on top of the mountain is tier two, and cornucopia chests, and a few others I won't say. These will have iron armour, iron ingots and sometimes even a diamond in them.

Spl1nk

Tribute
Reaction score
Aah, so they are some sort of loot improved chests? Ok...
What can a tier 2 chest contain that will never be in a tier 1? I read about iron and gold armour, diamonds, cooked food, mushroom stew and cookies. But do iron ingots only occur in tier 2 chests?

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Aah, so they are some sort of loot improved chests? Ok...
What can a tier 2 chest contain that will never be in a tier 1? I read about iron and gold armour, diamonds, cooked food, mushroom stew and cookies. But do iron ingots only occur in tier 2 chests?
I know they occur on tier 2, not sure on tier 1. The problem is you can't tell what tier a chest is, unless it has for example, a diamond or iron armour in it.

Spl1nk

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah, thats why i am asking about the things that occur ONLY in tier 2. Cooked food, cookies, iron armour, and diamonds. Anything else?

Valethar

Career
Reaction score
Just a few ...

Is there an Ender Portal in SG3? There are several 'Eye of Ender's scattered throughout the map and I thought there could be an Easter Egg there somewhere. If somebody could post the co-ords it would be great.

And in the vanilla map of SG3, how many diamonds are there?

If anybody could help it would be amazing as I don't have the time to explore the latest map.
The chests are completely random, (not completely, they still follow tier guidelines) but there could be several diamonds, or only 2. There isn't an Ender Portal (yet), but I doubt they'd implement one.

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The chests are completely random, (not completely, they still follow tier guidelines) but there could be several diamonds, or only 2. There isn't an Ender Portal (yet), but I doubt they'd implement one.
Actually there is a ender portal but not completed, only 4 parts of it where you need to put in a eye of ender to open a secret door with 4 chests. But in these servers there are no eye of enders (yet)

Valethar

Career
Reaction score
Actually there is a ender portal but not completed, only 4 parts of it where you need to put in a eye of ender to open a secret door with 4 chests. But in these servers there are no eye of enders (yet)
Really? Never found it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci