• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Survival Games : The Funland

Do you want to play a game on this map ?

• Yes :)

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • No, i don't want :(

Votes: 14 51.9%

• Total voters

L8Nick

Tribute
Reaction score
Most everyone tackled what I would've about the map.
One other thing that is a bit odd is the chest placement.
I see a total of three chest in the last screenshot, and it seems that there isn't a structure to the map's chest placement.
I might be wrong since I'm basing this off only three chests, but hopefully this could potentially help the map.

RealJZDRAGON

Spectator
Reaction score
This is a fake account. Take it down now, along with all these maps. The only map made by arzocraft was Elcast and that was never meant for Mcgamer network.

RealJZDRAGON

Spectator
Reaction score
Delete this fake account of me. Also for anyone who is here, this was not built by the ArzoCraft buildteam, this is a horrible build, nowhere near the quality of the other builds we do.

KrumbleCake

Platinum
Reaction score
I like the idea but I don't think this could work for a map. Actually take that back, I think this idea could work for a map but I think if you execute it differently. The map looks to small for PVP in my opinion. I don't want to come off harsh but I like to tell it how it is and give some constructive criticism. I hope to see great changes if you want this to be accepted. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci