• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survivor Minecraft (New Game Suggestion)

Would You Want This?

• Total voters

iluvmxc

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok I did post this in another thread, but was told to provide more detail here...
First if you haven't watched the show before I would recommend it because it is truly a masterpiece on television. But if you don't bother watching it here is a description of the game.:
Survivor is a game where players are divided into tribes and they essentially have to survive. Aside from surviving the tribes have to compete in challenges which can be played for reward or immunity. The losing tribe must go to tribal council where they will then vote off a member off their tribe. It is a game that is full of strategy as players decide who should they vote off and who is their biggest threat. eventually the tribes merge and immunity is played for individually. The game continues until there is one survivor..
Im suggesting this on the mcgamer network as I feel, Minecraft is the best platform to play this game and I think it would be very cool to see this new game dynamic on minecraft that hasn't been explored. So how the game should work on minecraft:
-2 tribes divided and placed at opposite sides of a survival world where they would have to catch food and build shelters.
-They would compete in a series of challenges which could be if you would like existing ones already on the server.
-The losing tribe must go to tribal council where they vote off a member.
-What is could be very cool about this game is that members from each tribe can create alliances by messaging others in personal message and it it promotes players to strategize and be team players (unless they want to play like russel hantz..)
- This continues till they merge and there is one sole survivor.

Many of you have been asking about ranks and maps, so i came up with the following:
-For the map, it only does require a vanilla minecraft map as there is no need for any special map requirements
- For some ranks you can get advantages in the game like they do in the show, like for example start with a clue to an immunity idol or an extra vote at Tribal council.

Well anyway this is just a suggestion.. please feel free to leave any feedback in the comments and please vote!
Thanks
Iluvmxc

ThatKawaiiSam

Survivor
Reaction score
This is really cool and unique.

Although what would the game length be? Because at the moment this kinda sounds like tournament type gamemode, but still sounds cool m8!

iluvmxc

Diamond
Reaction score
This is really cool and unique.

Although what would the game length be? Because at the moment this kinda sounds like tournament type gamemode, but still sounds cool m8!
I cant see this game taking any much longer than an UHC... Of course we can't have the full experience of survivor as this would indeed take ages, but I think the main idea of this would be more for the strategy aspect than anything else.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci