• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Elite - Applications Now Open!

DaDuke55

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey, I figured if I needed tips, This would be the place. Can anyone help me, whats something to practice when building?

Thanks,
Duke

Mark27

Platinum
Reaction score
What is your name (just first name is fine)?: Mark
What is your Minecraft username?: Mark27
How old are you?: 15
What is your timezone?: AEDT (Australian Eastern Daylight Time)
What is your primary email address?: [email protected]
Do you have any previous experiences with build teams [If none, state N/A]?: I am currently on trial for team Helix.
What would you consider to be your specialty (building, terraforming, redstoning)?: I consider my specialty to be building, pretty much any type of modern structures are one of my strong points.

Answer the following question based on the answer to the previous question:
If you answered "building" --> What is your best building style (medieval, modern, roman, etc.)?: I love modern type buildings, and I am pretty decent at shapes and structures.
If you answered "terraforming" --> What is your best terraforming style (mountains, trees, hills, etc.)?:
If you answered "redstoning" --> What is your best redstoning style (traps, combination locks, cool contraptions, etc.)?:

Please provide 3+ high quality links to your builds through Imgur (if you are a redstoner, please provide a video of your contraption in action): http://imgur.com/a/1kgZX
Are you experienced with World Edit and/or Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what extent?: Yes i am experienced with most of the commands on world edit, but not so much with voxel sniper.
Why do you want to be a part of Team Elite?: I want to be apart of Team Elite because i feel like i can bring a lot of my skill of building into the team, and can be apart of builds with the team and also get to know a few new people.
How will your presence benefit Team Elite?: My presence will benefit Team Elite because i am a friendly decent person, and i will pretty much talk to anyone, and get along well with people. Also my builds may benefit Team Elite.

Sam

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
What is your name (just first name is fine)?: Mark
What is your Minecraft username?: Mark27
How old are you?: 15
What is your timezone?: AEDT (Australian Eastern Daylight Time)
What is your primary email address?: [email protected]
Do you have any previous experiences with build teams [If none, state N/A]?: I am currently on trial for team Helix.
What would you consider to be your specialty (building, terraforming, redstoning)?: I consider my specialty to be building, pretty much any type of modern structures are one of my strong points.

Answer the following question based on the answer to the previous question:
If you answered "building" --> What is your best building style (medieval, modern, roman, etc.)?: I love modern type buildings, and I am pretty decent at shapes and structures.
If you answered "terraforming" --> What is your best terraforming style (mountains, trees, hills, etc.)?:
If you answered "redstoning" --> What is your best redstoning style (traps, combination locks, cool contraptions, etc.)?:

Please provide 3+ high quality links to your builds through Imgur (if you are a redstoner, please provide a video of your contraption in action): http://imgur.com/a/1kgZX
Are you experienced with World Edit and/or Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what extent?: Yes i am experienced with most of the commands on world edit, but not so much with voxel sniper.
Why do you want to be a part of Team Elite?: I want to be apart of Team Elite because i feel like i can bring a lot of my skill of building into the team, and can be apart of builds with the team and also get to know a few new people.
How will your presence benefit Team Elite?: My presence will benefit Team Elite because i am a friendly decent person, and i will pretty much talk to anyone, and get along well with people. Also my builds may benefit Team Elite.
Apply here instead: http://www.mcteamelite.com/forum/forums/team-elite-applications.35/

2020ecoman

Experienced
Reaction score
Considering applying again, if the team would accept my return :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci