• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Elite Build Competition

What genres would you like in the build competition?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Team Elite

Career
Reaction score

Hello Tributes!

Today we are here to announce a free-build competition that will be held throughout the month of July. We are proud to announce the Team Elite Build Competition, led by Team Elite and by MCGamer.

We anticipate many excellent and exciting creations from the participants, and the best submissions will earn the greatest rewards.

This is a free-competition for any MCGamer build team that wishes to take part. Anyone who wants a chance to flex their creativity is encouraged to participate.

The competition starts July 16th, 2015 at exactly midnight PST. The first two weeks we will be preparing a separate server on which you guys will build that will open when the competition starts. We’d also like all of you to vote on the poll above to decide which three genres we want to use in the competition. After two weeks, we’ll tally up the results of the poll and the three genres that have the highest amount of votes will then be the genres in the competition.

HOW TO ENTER
The way you enter is simple, fill out an application form with all the required info!

RULES:
The rules are pretty simple:
  • Anyone can apply.
  • Build teams that take part will be determined by the event hosts (MrBestDeni and Benji from Team Elite),
    • Team Elite will NOT be participating due to Dave being one of the judges and the Admins being the ones hosting the event.
  • Builds must fit their genre.All submissions must be completed by the deadline.
  • If you are a judge in the competition, you (your team) may NOT participate.
  • There is no size limit on how big your builds can be and you may build any style any amount of times.

APPLICATION FORM: http://goo.gl/forms/COJKCLDEkm

THE JUDGING
After six days of building, the competition will end at July 23rd, 2015 at midnight PST. The judges, whom will be determined beforehand and announced in two weeks, will then have a full day to determine who the winners are. The award ceremony will be specially streamed by Chad!

THE WINNERS AND AWARDS
The judges will first decide on the top three builds for each genre. The teams that come in first, second and third will be getting a specially designed trophy. The judges will then go about deciding on the top three builds overall, the first three places (build teams) will be getting donor ranks (Iron, Gold and Diamond) -- three per each team.

If a person that places in top three for the overall category has a donor+ rank already, they would be able to upgrade to the higher rank if applicable, or give out their rank to anyone whom they wish.

• Remember that this is a free-build contest. You will not be mapping for a gamemode (like MCSG or DD), and instead will be building the coolest creation you can think of. Let your creativity go wild!
POLL OPTIONS:
Steampunk/Ship ports

-By Blockworks-

Medieval

-Unknown Source-

Futuristic

-By Teweran-

Sci-fi/Space

-Unknown Source-

Organic

-By Aurelien_Sama-

Industrial/Factory

-By Blockworks-

Magical

-By Darastlix-

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As a staff member at Team Elite, I can genuinely say that I am excited for this! Best of luck to everyone who enters, and I can't wait to see all of the entries!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This just makes me sad that I'm not too strong of a builder. This will be interesting however to see how things turn out! Hopefully Kithex enters :)

Aczent

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm with you on that Ceroria I suck at building :c Despite that, I can't wait to see all the entries and good luck to all that enter and have fun!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci