• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

-=+| Team Evasion (Build Team) |+=- {Looking for Members}

Fancypants6000

Survivor
Reaction score
Ign: Fancypants6000

Why do you want to be a builder? :
Because I love to build things, and I think I could really help your team out, I am very hard working, and I work very efficiently. (I get all A's in school every year so far, and also my baseball team has won the championship twice in the past 4 years. I believe this shows a sense of hard working through all challenges provided) I love the MCG community, and would love to help it in anyway possible, by providing builds, and getting to know the people. I would also like to expand my knowledge in building, and learn from those more experienced than me.

Are you an active builder?
Yes, I am in the waiting room for moderator right now, and has been active daily. Look at my forums profile for evidence as well.

How long have you been building for?
For about 1.5 years now.

Provide screen shots/videos here:

Here we have some shots I made in C4D of my latest SG map, Brisk.

Here we have one of my best builds. I also have to credit my brother (TCraftMC) for helping with this as well.

Here is the interior of it (The top floor we have not finished yet, I will edit this post when we do)

Here is a nice little house I built a while back

Here is a castle I am working on right now. (I will edit that picture when it is finished)
TeamSpeak Yes/No:
Yes

Skype Yes/No:
Yes

Eveliar

Spectator
Reaction score
~~Detailer/Decorations:
Ign: toffekris
Why do you want to work for this position?: I really like your buildteam, and i think i'll find my place in your team
Are you active?: Really active
How long have you been working with interior/exterior design?: Well, i'm actually a normal builder, but i'm better with decorations. Along time
Provide screen shots/videos here: eveliarprojects.imgur.com
TeamSpeak Yes/No: Yes
Skype Yes/No: Yes, my name is: Eveliar.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci