• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Evolution | US/CA | Build Team

Reaction score
Currently, Team Evolution is hiring. We are looking for applicants. Good luck!

Hello, peeps

Yurleth here from Team Evolution. This is the official thread for our build team. I am excited to share to you guys our maps, updates, members, etc. If you are interested to apply, please make sure that you check the requirements. Hope you like the thread and our build team!

Members of Team Evolution

Team Leader: Yurleth theBi6grizzly123 Big_Banana123

Head Terraformer:
Head Builder:
Head of Details:
Head Redstoner:
Head of Gameplay:
Head All-Arounder:
Builders:
adamkenny
captin_Neon
Koala__Bear

Trial Builders:

Our Maps

Our Server

If you have been accepted onto our build server, point your Minecraft client to the following IP:

{Coming Soon}

If you are not a part of our build team, don't even think about joining, this server is whitelisted. Our server has several worlds, plugins, and not a lot of lag. Plus. we have the program WorldGuard which disables TNT and other forms of griefing. Don't even think about griefing us!

Applications

The application process is as follows:

If you submit an application, all of our members will review it. If the majority says yes, we will accept you and put you in a trial build, to prove your skills and to make sure you didn't post your images off of Google. :p

You can do your trial build within 10 days of us accepting you or you will be demoted, unless stating why (vacation, family things, etc.). When it is done, message us on the forums or in Minecraft with the /mail command with the coordinates and we will take a look at it. If it is similar to images you posted on your application and looks good, you will be accepted. However, if your builds vary drastically from your application, you will be denied.

Requirements:

-Anyone who does not follow the template will be overlooked.
-Posting an application without pictures will automatically get you denied. No second chances.
-Posting pictures of stolen content will have you denied. No second chances.
-Posting a low-quality application or one-sentence applications will likely be denied.
-If you have a ban record on MCSG, you will not get accepted. However, if you have had one successful ban dispute, you have a chance.
-If you get banned on MCSG, you will be banned from us as well. We check every week to see who's doing what.

Here is the list of the applications for the ones who are interested in applying:

Terraformer - Open

Terraformers are in charge of using WorldEdit or VoxelSniper to create awesome natural features or to work with the programs to make awesome looking features. Copy and paste the application below to apply:

Minecraft IGN:
Why do you want to build a map?
How long have you worked with Terraforming?
Are you familiar with WorldEdit? VoxelSniper?
Post pictures of your terraforming:
Anything else you would like to tell us?

I, [Name Here], pledge that I will work with Team Evolution to my fullest to create a fun and creative environment and that any action or mistake unapproved by our team could remove me from the team.

Builder - Open
Builders are in charge of building us our structures and main features, such as houses, libraries, airships, anything that has to do with building. Copy and paste the application below to apply:

Minecraft IGN:
How long have you built in Minecraft?
What kind of building styles fit you best?
Post pictures of your builds:

I, [Name Here], pledge that I will work with Team Evolution to my fullest to create a fun and creative environment and that any action or mistake unapproved by our team could remove me from the team.

Redstone - Open
Redstone is, by far, the most challenging regular position we have. These players have to work with redstone to create all sorts of traps, secret rooms, doors, you name it. Copy and paste the application below to apply:

Minecraft IGN:
How long have you worked with Redstone?
Are you good at complex Redstone contraptions?
Post pictures of your work:

All-Around - Open
This position is for the ones who are good at pretty much everything. However, if you want this position, you better be VERY good. These applications take a bit longer to review and are a lot more strict. Copy and paste the application below to apply:

Minecraft IGN:
What qualifies you to be an All-Arounder?
Would you build something for all categories for you trial build?
Post pictures of your work:

I hope our build team goes far! If you want to join, feel free to do so! We love to see new members! We all are looking forward for new maps, good times, and great friends!

-Sincerley,
Team Evolution

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sorry to say, adamkenney, BigBananaMC, and I have decided we will make our map alone. You didn't do anything wrong, it's just that we feel we would work better in a smaller group. I can still recruit people for you, and we will still be part of the build team, but we will be doing a different map.

On another note, we need more recruits!

speeker10

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: speeker10
Why do you want to build a map? cuz yolo
How long have you worked with Terraforming? 0 days 0 weeks 0 months
Are you familiar with WorldEdit? VoxelSniper? Well w/e :p
Post pictures of your terraforming: uhh how about no
IM IN YOUR CLAN TEHEHE :p

F34RL3555

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:F34RL3555
Why do you want to build a map? cuz 420
How long have you built in Minecraft? a little
What kind of building styles fit you best? stone type stufffff
Post pictures of your builds: dont know the pics, i did help build Cursed Tomb
Anything else you would like to tell us? 420

HNLxHIGames

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:HNLxHIGaming
Why do you want to build a map? Because I have a passion to build and its jst for fun who cares about VIP Thats for people who arent devoted but ill show you!
How long have you built in Minecraft? 5Months
What kind of building styles fit you best? Structures, Buildings
Post pictures of your builds: Structures,buildings
Anything else you would like to tell us? Nope i feel completely confident
I, [Jacob], pledge that I will work with Team Evolution to my fullest to create a fun and creative environment and that any action or mistake unapproved by our team could remove me from the team.

Reaction score
He is asking for people to send a picture in your application of what you have built or terraformed. He doesn't want to know WHAT you have built.

EvilMuffin253

Spectator
Reaction score
Builder:

Minecraft IGN: EvilMuffin253
Why do you want to build a map? Because I enjoy building in Minecraft.
How long have you built in Minecraft? Approaching 3 years.
What kind of building styles fit you best? Modern and Medieval
Post pictures of your builds:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/koraina-is-falling---survival-games-map/
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/modern-villa-2664800/

I,
EvilMuffin253, pledge that I will work with Team Evolution to my fullest to create a fun and creative environment and that any action or mistake unapproved by our team could remove me from the team.

TheMainJuggalo

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: TheMainJuggalo
Why do you want to build a map? I'm just bored of playing the same maps over and over, so i want to make some but i cant by myself.
How long have you built in Minecraft? I've played since early alpha but really got serious about building close to early beta.
What kind of building styles fit you best? you name it, i will do my best to build it.
Post pictures of your builds: i dont have any pictures :/
Anything else you would like to tell us? Not at the moment.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci