• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Helix

Dusan

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:feelzzHD( i will change it soon)
Email address:[email protected]
Timezone/Country:Serbia
What is your specialty:I've done basic terraforming and redstone
Previous Build Teams:Team Kyvos
Screenshots/Videos of builds?:http://imgur.com/a/FbegI
Do you have a microphone to talk with?:Yes
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?:To meet wonderful people in Helix buidling Team C:

I, Dusan, agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.

Reaction score
IGN: jacobman9
Email address: [email protected]
Timezone/Country: U.S. East
What is your specialty: Modern Buildings
Previous Build Teams: None
Screenshots/Videos of builds:
2016-04-11_17.28.15.png
2016-04-11_17.35.38.png
Do you have a microphone to talk with?: Yes
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: Because I want to make new friends, and I feel as if I'm confident in my building skills.

I, Jacob, agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
For those who joins this build team is the best thing you can do guys. Take some time to Write youre apply and ill be sure you can get in GL guys!

Ps: love you guys.

Reaction score
Applying for apprentice. ;)

IGN:
Matiiix & RyanairAirlines

Email address: (Private i'll DM it you)
Timezone/Country: England, CET
What is your specialty: My speciality is building modern houses and i can do a bit of medieval.

Previous Build Teams: I have never been in a build team before.
Screenshots/Videos of builds?: I don't have any good ones that i did alone.
Do you have a microphone to talk with?: Yes i do.
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: McGamer has got a lot of maps however not all of them are amazing, i would like to join and help Helix make better and more interesting maps that everyone could enjoy playing on, i don't mind not getting credited as long as i could help im happy. Also Luka & Vigilo is bae.

I, Matty, agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.

tacobob771

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: tacobob771
Timezone/Country: Easter Standard Time
What is your specialty: Terraforming
Previous Build Teams: Kithex, Vexal.
Screenshots/Videos of builds?:
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?:
My current motivation to join a team is to help improve my building skills and pay for my current server, after kithex closed ive had no where to go.

I, Taco, agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.

tacobob771

Spectator
Reaction score
My current motivation to join a team is to help improve my building skills and pay for my current server, after kithex closed ive had no where to go.

I, Taco, agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.
http://bit.ly/2736T6i is my port, didnt lemme add it

BiscuiteYTB123

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN

My in-game name is Biscuite . ▲

I am 14 years old but I am considering me really mature for my age . ▲

Email address

[email protected]

Timezone/Country

▲ I am living in Romania wich means my currently Greenwich Mean Time is UTC/GMT +2 hours ( EEST ) and it depends on the time of year and it's currently GMT + 2 due of the Spring Time . ▲

What is your specialty

I know some basic terraforming but i want to move into making buildings , cool designs and that's what i've made but i'm not a pro at doing this but i think i'm building pretty well . ▲

Previous Build Teams

I was member in the team Caelum which is the official build team of SpainPvP Network . I also worked on a SG Map with my friend but sadly we lost the map from unknown circumstances .

Screenshots/Videos of builds?

I am really sorry guys but i lost all of my buildings when my old PC stopped working . If you guys think i'm lying , i can show my "creativity" if i get accepted .

Do you have a microphone to talk with?

Yes , i have a really good microphone with no horrible background noise.

What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?

I really want to join Team Helix because i want to become a better builder in time and help making some maps for MCGamer but i'd also like to join because i don't have that much friends in real life and virtual life and i want to meet some cool people and have fun building with them and experience some new things.

I, Biscuite , agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.

redikus

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: McsgClint
Timezone/Country: Australia
What is your specialty: Building Trees and Basically anything that has the theme destroyed / Destruction.
Previous Build Teams: Sponge Builds
Screenshots/Videos of builds?: http://i.imgur.com/LInuJs6.jpg http://i.imgur.com/uwH0ata.jpg
Do you have a microphone to talk with?: I do.
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: My motivation is that in new team you can build more and more, so many cool builds and different maps. We can build from one little idea from one person in the team, we can create something massive till a big idea :)

I, (Tom), agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.
Hello!

I'm happy to tell you that you've been accepted for trial! We sent you an invitation to our slack through email. More information will be given to you there.

IGN:feelzzHD( i will change it soon)
Email address:[email protected]
Timezone/Country:Serbia
What is your specialty:I've done basic terraforming and redstone
Previous Build Teams:Team Kyvos
Screenshots/Videos of builds?:http://imgur.com/a/FbegI
Do you have a microphone to talk with?:Yes
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?:To meet wonderful people in Helix buidling Team C:

I, Dusan, agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.
Hello!

I'm happy to tell you that you've been accepted for trial! We sent you an invitation to our slack through email. More information will be given to you there.

IGN: jacobman9
Timezone/Country: U.S. East
What is your specialty:
Modern Buildings
Previous Build Teams: None
Screenshots/Videos of builds:View attachment 63713 View attachment 63712 Do you have a microphone to talk with?: Yes
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: Because I want to make new friends, and I feel as if I'm confident in my building skills.

I, Jacob, agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.
Hello!

I'm sorry to tell you that you've been declined on this occasion. You should add detailing and terraforming to your builds, I reccomend watching some youtube videos. Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks.

Applying for apprentice. ;)

IGN:
Matiiix & RyanairAirlines

Email address: (Private i'll DM it you)
Timezone/Country: England, CET
What is your specialty: My speciality is building modern houses and i can do a bit of medieval.

Previous Build Teams: I have never been in a build team before.
Screenshots/Videos of builds?: I don't have any good ones that i did alone.
Do you have a microphone to talk with?: Yes i do.
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: McGamer has got a lot of maps however not all of them are amazing, i would like to join and help Helix make better and more interesting maps that everyone could enjoy playing on, i don't mind not getting credited as long as i could help im happy. Also Luka & Vigilo is bae.

I, Matty, agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.
Hello!

I'm happy to tell you that you've been accepted for apprentice! Please DM me with your email so we cam send you an invitation to our slack. More information will be given to you there.

Hello!

IGN

My in-game name is Biscuite . ▲

I am 14 years old but I am considering me really mature for my age . ▲

Email address

[email protected]

Timezone/Country

▲ I am living in Romania wich means my currently Greenwich Mean Time is UTC/GMT +2 hours ( EEST ) and it depends on the time of year and it's currently GMT + 2 due of the Spring Time . ▲

What is your specialty

I know some basic terraforming but i want to move into making buildings , cool designs and that's what i've made but i'm not a pro at doing this but i think i'm building pretty well . ▲

Previous Build Teams

I was member in the team Caelum which is the official build team of SpainPvP Network . I also worked on a SG Map with my friend but sadly we lost the map from unknown circumstances .

Screenshots/Videos of builds?

I am really sorry guys but i lost all of my buildings when my old PC stopped working . If you guys think i'm lying , i can show my "creativity" if i get accepted .

Do you have a microphone to talk with?

Yes , i have a really good microphone with no horrible background noise.

What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?

I really want to join Team Helix because i want to become a better builder in time and help making some maps for MCGamer but i'd also like to join because i don't have that much friends in real life and virtual life and i want to meet some cool people and have fun building with them and experience some new things.

I, Biscuite , agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.
Hello!

I'm sorry to tell you that you've been declined on this occasion. You must add some screenshots to your application. Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks.

Nicko

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: Ezrahhh

Timezone/Country: Timezone: NZDT/NZT Country: New Zealand

What is your specialty: Medieval Houses/Small Builds

Previous Build Teams: N/A

Screenshots/Videos of builds?: http://imgur.com/a/YI4Xp [There are 3 images in there]

Do you have a microphone to talk with?: Yeap.

What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: To succeed in building and help out MCGamer with new maps/hubs and just because I like Holiday Resort 2. :D

I, (Nicko), agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.

redikus

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: Ezrahhh

Timezone/Country: Timezone: NZDT/NZT Country: New Zealand

What is your specialty: Medieval Houses/Small Builds

Previous Build Teams: N/A

Screenshots/Videos of builds?: http://imgur.com/a/YI4Xp [There are 3 images in there]

Do you have a microphone to talk with?: Yeap.

What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: To succeed in building and help out MCGamer with new maps/hubs and just because I like Holiday Resort 2. :D

I, (Nicko), agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.
Hey Nicko,

I'm happy to tell you that you've been accepted for trial! We've sent you an invitation to our slack, more information will be given to you there.

Have a good day.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci