• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Helix

dododan

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:
Name:dododan
Preffered name: Daniel

Email address: minecraftstrctrs@ gmail.com
Timezone/Country: Poland
What is yourspecialty: Medieval haus
Previous BuildTeams:---
Screenshots/Videos of builds?:
Do you have a microphone to talk with?: Yes
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: I love building structures and I want to work with professional builder.

I, (dododan), agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as Ipossibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep afriendly environment within the group,and mostimportantly: have fun.

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
Helix Application:
IGN:Gulemann
Email address: You already have it or i can say it on skype i dont feel like posting it here.
Timezone/Country: I live in Norway and im in the EU Timezone.
What is your specialty: Medival, A bit of small custom trees and a bit modern but mostly Medival.
Previous Build Teams: Helix.
Screenshots/Videos of builds?: http://imgur.com/9aJkyzD
http://imgur.com/a/K60lL
Do you have a microphone to talk with?: Yes (i normally type as may of you know)
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: For old time sake you know see if i could fit in again. Of course its all for fun right? Building is amazing in my eyes and i wanna improve my skills.

I, Gule agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.

Last edited:

drVAPES

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: My IGN is June3rd
Email address: [email protected]
Timezone/Country: EST: USA/Virginia
What is your specialty: Not sure honestly, but I can design and build and other things like that.
Previous Build Teams: Team Helix trial
Screenshots/Videos of builds?: Don't have any at the moment, but I can show some over Slack.
Do you have a microphone to talk with?: Yes, I have a Blue Yeti Pro.
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: To have fun and build my heart out!

I, (JUNE), agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.

Cagangedik

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: Cagangedik
Timezone/Country: GMT+2 / Turkey
What is your specialty: Terraform
Previous Build Teams: OlymposBT and RoninBT
Screenshots/Videos of builds?: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/valor-skies-skywars-map-16-players.289111/
Do you have a microphone to talk with?: Yes , I have studio microphone.
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: I really don't like building alone .
And I want to improve my skills.

I, Çağan Gedik , agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.

Last edited:

redikus

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: JamGoesHam
Timezone/Country: Turkey, EEST +2
What is your specialty: I am a fast learner and I know how to use the build plugins. Some of them such as World edit.
Previous Build Teams: I haven't been in a build team ever.
Screenshots/Videos of builds?: http://imgur.com/a/jFKCy
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: Building is an art in my opinion. That's what motivates me.

I, (Cem), agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.
Hello,

Unfortunately you've been declined on this occasion, because of lack of detail in your builds. I suggest watching some youtube videos and learning from better builders. Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks.

Have a good day!

IGN:
Name:dododan
Preffered name: Daniel
Email address: minecraftstrctrs@ gmail.com
Timezone/Country: Poland
What is yourspecialty: Medieval haus
Previous BuildTeams:---
Screenshots/Videos of builds?:
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: I love building structures and I want to work with professional builder.

I, (dododan), agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as Ipossibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep afriendly environment within the group,and mostimportantly: have fun.
Hello,

Unfortunately you've been declined on this occasion, because of lack of detail in your builds. I suggest watching some youtube videos and learning from better builders. Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks.

Have a good day!

Helix Application:
IGN:Gulemann
Email address: You already have it or i can say it on skype i dont feel like posting it here.
Timezone/Country: I live in Norway and im in the EU Timezone.
What is your specialty: Medival, A bit of small custom trees and a bit modern but mostly Medival.
Previous Build Teams: Helix.
Screenshots/Videos of builds?: http://imgur.com/9aJkyzD
http://imgur.com/a/K60lL
Do you have a microphone to talk with?: Yes (i normally type as may of you know)
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: For old time sake you know see if i could fit in again. Of course its all for fun right? Building is amazing in my eyes and i wanna improve my skills.

I, Gule agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.
Hey,

I'm happy to tell you that you've been accepted for trial. I sent you an invitation to our slack on your email. More information regarding your trial will be given to you there.

Have a great day!

IGN: My IGN is June3rd
Timezone/Country: EST: USA/Virginia
What is your specialty: Not sure honestly, but I can design and build and other things like that.
Previous Build Teams: Team Helix trial
Screenshots/Videos of builds?: Don't have any at the moment, but I can show some over Slack.
Do you have a microphone to talk with?: Yes, I have a Blue Yeti Pro.
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: To have fun and build my heart out!

I, (JUNE), agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.
Hello,

Unfortunately you've been declined on this occasion, because of your lack of screenshots. Please provide some photos next time. Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks.

Have a good day!

IGN: Cagangedik
Timezone/Country: GMT+2 / Turkey
What is your specialty: Terraform
Previous Build Teams: OlymposBT and RoninBT
Screenshots/Videos of builds?: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/valor-skies-skywars-map-16-players.289111/
Do you have a microphone to talk with?: Yes , I have studio microphone.
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: I really don't like building alone .
And I want to improve my skills.

I, Çağan Gedik , agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.
Hey,

I'm happy to tell you that you've been accepted for trial. I sent you an invitation to our slack on your email. More information regarding your trial will be given to you there.

Have a great day!

MasterOfDeaths

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:MasterOfDeaths

Timezone/Country: GMT +2 / Turkey

What is your specialty:Terraforming and building

Previous Build Teams:RoninBT - http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/roninbt/

Screenshots/Videos of builds?: http://imgur.com/a/ohHj3

What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?:
I wasnt in a build team for a long time and I was building alone
so it will be good to get in a good team and improve my skills
faster .

redikus

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN:MasterOfDeaths

Timezone/Country: GMT +2 / Turkey

What is your specialty:Terraforming and building

Previous Build Teams:RoninBT - http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/roninbt/

Screenshots/Videos of builds?: http://imgur.com/a/ohHj3

What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?:
I wasnt in a build team for a long time and I was building alone
so it will be good to get in a good team and improve my skills
faster .
Hey,

Have a great day!

Dprived

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Dprived
Email address:[email protected]
Timezone/Country:U.S
What is your specialty:terraformed/rustic builds.
Previous Build Teams:N/A
Screenshots/Videos of builds?:N/A
Do you have a microphone to talk with?:Yes
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?:I Loved your work on the maps, and I will have fun adding blocks to ruin everything!
(not really)

redikus

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: Dprived
Email address:[email protected]
Timezone/Country:U.S
What is your specialty:terraformed/rustic builds.
Previous Build Teams:N/A
Screenshots/Videos of builds?:N/A
Do you have a microphone to talk with?:Yes
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?:I Loved your work on the maps, and I will have fun adding blocks to ruin everything!
(not really)
Hello Dprived,

Unfortunately you've been declined on this occasion, because of your lack of screenshots. Please provide some photos next time. Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks.

Have a good day!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci