• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Pixels

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheVino99

Tribute
Reaction score
Welcome to Team Pixels!

hello! and welcome, as said to my(vino12), skate_pro and huno13:s build team. so let's start with hwo we are:

we are a team based on good and talented builders and terraformers, we create maps cause it is funny and nothing else and we want the maps to be as good as possible especially at PvP and have many open areas but also to give it a good look!

Our Maps:
we have already built a map but we are not to proud of ourselves with that map

we are now building a map called I dont really know?
but it looks cool so far :)

2014-02-16_15.22.44.png

This is just one part of the map
Application:

no applications will be accepted from now on!
Roster 3/3:

Vino12
Huno13
Skate_pro

Last edited:

ChicagoPlaysMC

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: chicago9
I want to join team pixels to build Survival Games maps with other people.
I am a 14 year old teen. I enjoy building and playing with other people. I am very mature and won't grief anything. I use to be in a build team but I left. I forgot what it was called. But I helped to make 3 of there maps but only one was succesful. That was the map cove and it used to be on TBNRFrags(PrestonPlayz) server. I would like to be an all around person. So that means if I'm allowed to join the build team I would like to be a person that does building a bit of terraforming and some redstone.
Thank you for reading this message,
Chicago <3

TheVino99

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: chicago9
I want to join team pixels to build Survival Games maps with other people.
I am a 14 year old teen. I enjoy building and playing with other people. I am very mature and won't grief anything. I use to be in a build team but I left. I forgot what it was called. But I helped to make 3 of there maps but only one was succesful. That was the map cove and it used to be on TBNRFrags(PrestonPlayz) server. I would like to be an all around person. So that means if I'm allowed to join the build team I would like to be a person that does building a bit of terraforming and some redstone.
Thank you for reading this message,
Chicago <3
Accepted as Trail! Add me on skype: Viktor helje

Edit: or I add you

Last edited:

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Due to this build teams inactivity it will be locked & moved to old thread archives.

If you wish to unlock this thread, please do not hesitate to message myself, or any member of staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci