• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Plasma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

uygkuh

Platinum
Reaction score
He??? There's Girl's and Boys ._.

Also Sammoko why is there no (How many wins do you have) on the thing just asking
Because this team is not just for MCSG its for building, Survival, And All sorts of GAMES!!! :)

uygkuh

Platinum
Reaction score
First!

Best of luck with the clan, hope it goes well.
The idea is actually really cool :p.
If I wasn't in Rebels, I'd definitely apply.

Hopefully this clan prospers.. then, the ultimate grudge match clan battle with commence :p.
Why do you always apply with something like that is it because you are apart of the DOFA clan???

Sammoko

Survivor
Reaction score
Hend first off all starter pokemon the gender make no difference so it doesn't matter that much!

The reason there isn't any win or point limitation is exactly what Jack said, plus we want to make weaker players such as Tarrant become better.

uygkuh

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys Jack or uygkuh here just saying that if Sammoko could Make me Co-Leader that would great I think this would be a prime place for me to be

Thanks-- Jack (uygkuh)

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hend first off all starter pokemon the gender make no difference so it doesn't matter that much!

The reason there isn't any win or point limitation is exactly what Jack said, plus we want to make weaker players such as Tarrant become better.
Gender is how they mate D=

uygkuh

Platinum
Reaction score
Guys if this could stop because its a bit random. Saying what your fave pokemon is but its good the community is getting to know about the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci