• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team & Solo-SG Stats

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
Ever since Devin announced that Solo-SG I was thinking about player stats. My idea was to have no stats on Team SG and stats on Solo-SG because people team for fun and in the end one team mate is going to have to kill each other. So I think that there should be no stats in Team SG including no point system. What do you guys think?

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they also mentioned that there will be 2 different leaderboards, one for the Team SG and one for Solo SG.

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they also mentioned that there will be 2 different leaderboards, one for the Team SG and one for Solo SG.
I think one main leaderboard is better. Also I was wondering. Are they going to keep the current leaderboard or reset it?

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
I think one main leaderboard is better. Also I was wondering. Are they going to keep the current leaderboard or reset it?
They are most likely going to keep it. No reason to reset it again.

TwistedRain

Platinum
Reaction score
Not Trying to come across as mean but Its A good idea but i doubt it will happen.

<3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci