• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Tigers

iTzZ4ll3X

Tribute
Reaction score
Team Tigers
Hey guys, what's up it'sAlex and we bring you a new build team #Mystical. We accept players that are decent at building in our team of course but its not hard to join, but I warn you it won't be easy you must past a interview by us and show a build by you. If you're a mcsg player and you want to make a map of your favorite game for everyone in the mcsg communities to play, if so apply and help us make mcsg maps and maybe some other maps like SCB!

Info
Founded: 26 July 2014
Maps Made: 0
Maps In Progress: 4

~~Rules~~
1. Can't be inactive over a week unless have permission by leaders.
2. No copying other builds (copy right)
3. Don't get all the credits your self if the build is not made 100% by you.

~~Requirements~~
1. Working Microphone and Skype.
2. 12+ (Mature)
3. Has to commit in working.
4. Has to be kool and smexy.

~~Application~~
IGN: Real Name: Skype Name: Where do you live? Time Zone? [GMT]:
Red-Stoner, terra-former, or builder:
Build without world edit /10:
World edit /10
Cooperation /10
Redstone Skills /10
Decoration Skills /10
Creativity /10
ALL commands you know how to use in world edit:
Do you have a server? Yes or No Hamachi?
3 Pictures of your builds (Terraforming for Terraformer) (Redstone for Redstoner) and Building for builder:

Team Positions
(Everyone could do a bit of everything if they want to.) [You can also apply for 2 positions]
Leaders: [x] ~~Closed For Now~~ They lead builds when we do builds and they have the right to boss people if they do something wrong. Same power as the officers.
Officer: [√] Someone active on the forums, accepts applications and can boss people around like the leader. (You can msg me and I will give you a trial. Sometimes I just promote people like the VIP rank.)
Terra-Former: [√] Uses different plugins to make mountains and different bumpy or tall lands.
Redstoner: [√] Does Redstoning such as traps and doors and special things using redstone. etc
Builder: [√] Builds your houses and monuments like normal builder. Can do different jobs.
Server-hosters: These People open and host servers. They are really important, please apply for this as well when you get accepted in the build team.

~~Team Tigers Roster~~
Owner (1/1)
iTzZ4ll3X

Co-Owner (1/1)
SkyTheFreezer

Leaders (1/5) *=Trial
Kevinescu

Officerz (1/5) *=Trial
MihaiLeEu

Terra-former (2/5)

Red-Stoner (2/5)

Decorators (Everyone)

Builders (4/20)
MihaiLeu
SkyTheFreezer
iTzZ4ll3X
Kevinescu

Maps In Progress:
1) SG Map - "Unknown" 10% Done.

Finished Maps:
n"

defer

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Haqz
Skype Name: deferisawesome
Where do you live? America
Time Zone? [GMT]: Central
Red-Stoner, terra-former, or builder: Redstoner and builder :}
Build without world edit /10: 8
World edit /10: 8
Cooperation /10: 10
Redstone Skills /10: 10
Decoration Skills /10: 7
Creativity /10: 8
ALL commands you know how to use in world edit: a lot.... these are probable not all but: //tree //brush //mask //fill //drain //butcher and more I don't know at the top of my head.
Do you have a server? Yes
Yes or No Hamachi? No Hamachi, im not a skrub
3 Pictures of your builds (Terraforming for Terraformer) (Redstone for Redstoner) and Building for builder:
http://s1278.photobucket.com/user/1defer/library/?sort=3&page=1 Here you go!

GiggityGerbert

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey,
I'm an owner of a server and are looking for builders or a team I already have 3 but we need a couple more, reply if interested

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci